• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Pin Traders on the Big Island?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Pin Traders on the Big Island?????

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
My hubby and I are invited to go to Hawaii in November. Our friends were taking their two adult kids and the kids had to cancel. They have a two bedroom timeshare and asked if we would like to go. We only need airfare. (So in addition to another car, I need arifare to Hawaii. lolol)

Anyway, we will be on the Big Island on the Kona (Dry Side) side and I was curious if there is anyone there who trades pins.

Wouldn't it be fun to get together and do some trading????

Let me know!!!

Vicki

We are going to the Big Island in February for our Anniversary. If you find traders please let us know so we can met them also. You are going to love it and I will have the Hubby send you a link to monitor the Volcano’s, they are pretty active right now. If you have chance to visit the town of Volcano Village you will fall in love with it, so want to live there.
Liana

My hubby and I are invited to go to Hawaii in November. Our friends were taking their two adult kids and the kids had to cancel. They have a two bedroom timeshare and asked if we would like to go. We only need airfare. (So in addition to another car, I need arifare to Hawaii. lolol)

Anyway, we will be on the Big Island on the Kona (Dry Side) side and I was curious if there is anyone there who trades pins.

Wouldn't it be fun to get together and do some trading????

Let me know!!!

Vicki

We are going to the Big Island in February for our Anniversary. If you find traders please let us know so we can met them also. You are going to love it and I will have the Hubby send you a link to monitor the Volcano’s, they are pretty active right now. If you have chance to visit the town of Volcano Village you will fall in love with it, so want to live there.
Liana

Thank you soooo much! Any words of advise or information would be soooo appreciated!

If anyone responds, I will for sure let you know. :)

Thank you again!

Vicki

Wonder if DH would go for it if I told him there was a trading event in Hawaii!

Loved our vacation there! Can't wait to go back!!!

Wonder if DH would go for it if I told him there was a trading event in Hawaii!

Loved our vacation there! Can't wait to go back!!!

LOLOLOL Hey, I'm just sayin! I wouldn't mind meeting some folks over there for a pin meet up. Can't imagine anything better than sitting on a beach drink in one hand, and tradin with another. :)

We'll be there from November 12th (Arriving) and then leaving on November 19th.

Bring it on people!!!!!!

Vicki

I just want to mention that all this rubbing in that you are going to Hawaii isn't nice!!! :p. I will forgive you, because I like you, but that is the ONLY reason!!!!:)

"Lost" was filmed on Oahu, to where my husband and I just moved. The Au'lani is on Oahu also. I'm starting to try to find pin traders that live in Hawaii (any island) and maybe try to set up a pin meet (although as of this writing, my pins are being shipped with all of our other stuff, and won't be here for a few weeks--gaack!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back