• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Surprises at the DSF Pin Release Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Surprises at the DSF Pin Release Today?

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
So what happened when the doors opened and you were able to see all the pins? Any surprise releases today? :anxious:C'mmon folks some of us live vicariously through your adventures and we NEED updates, lol! Seriously, I stayed up til almost 2 trying to catch up on the campout adventures ... so I did sleep in a bit and then got busy with feeding cats, dishes, etc. :coffee: So now that I have some time to read DPF there doesn't seem to be much new info. :shock: I realize y'all are probably sleeping by now and hopefully you're in a safe place and not sleeping while driving :lol:

I saw the new PTD pin is Daisy ... but what about the other pins???? :eek: Did everyone get the pins they wanted? Was their a surprise release? And if so ... WHAT IS IT??? Inquirying minds need to know! :lurk:

Take care and I hope everyone gets some rest and has sweet pin dreams!! *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back