• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anybody have Pin 58542: DSF - East Indian Trading Company Emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have Pin 58542: DSF - East Indian Trading Company Emblem?

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So i was looking through my pins, and i noticed that a pin i got,Pin 58542: DSF - East Indian Trading Company Emblem , was fairly light (Well lighter than expected). The back says Disney Soda Fountain Limited Edition 150 but it does NOT have the ice cream cones like other DSF pins.

There's no excess metal, it's cut nicely and just as pinpics describes it, it's like the pin is melted into the seal.

Any help?

I'll have to look at mine later tonight to see what it looks like, but I know that a bunch from this series do not have the ice cream cones on the back.

Ah thanks! I actually just looked at my Beloved Tales Hercules pin and also noticed there aren't any cones on that one either, so I'm feeling a bit better about it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back