• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anybody know dicksdialogue on pinpics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know dicksdialogue on pinpics?

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- I was wondering if anybody knows dicksdialogue on pinpics? I've traded with him several times and have always had very quick responses and very quick shipping on trades. I traded with him 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive the pins. I've tried emailing him a few times and have gotten no response. Anybody know him? Is he ok? On vacation? Thanks- Jason

I know him but dont want to discuss what I know on the public forum.
I would not want to SLAM someone even if I am telling the truth.

If you need to know, you can PM me.

I've traded with him lots of times and very recently and always had a very positive experience with him, so I was surprised to hear otherwise, but you never know.

I too have traded with Dick many, many times, and only had positive experiences. I think I might remember one time when he forgot to send his pin, and then sent immediately when mine arrived at his home.

I hope he is OK.

I actually just made a trade with him too, so it may be that he missed a message or something. I hate when that happens to me, and I feel so bad for not responding right away.

Thanks for the replies. Like everyone is saying, I've always had very positive trading experiences with him. I'm just surprised and concerned. I've sent 3 emails in the last week and no response.

I received a reply back. Everything is fine. It was miscommunication. We are completing our trade. I'm glad he's ok. Thanks- Jason

As usual I'm lucky if I get an answer on Pin Pics . I'm going to offer my Figment Pin Sculpture . Watch how fast I get an answer ! Looking for those 2 Farewell pins for hubby's stocking .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back