Anybody shop at Bergdorf Goodman? Looking for some help

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Disneychildwithin, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

So besides pins I'm also a doll collector, one of my many faults. There's a doll (non Disney) that will be released next month at Bergdorf Goodman and it may only be in store. Of course I live nowhere near it and was hoping I can find someone who might be able to help. I refuse to give up and not try! lol

2. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Can you tell me more about it? PM if you want ... I cannot promise anything, because the only Bergdorf is in Manhattan, and while BF and I go into the city frequently, there's no telling if I'd be in at the right time (depending on how limited the doll is or how crazy the demand is). But if it's something where it would be around for a few weeks and I could manage to get to Bergdorf to pick it up, I'd try to help!

Cicada likes this.
  3. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Sure thing, it's a Fashion Royalty doll by Jason Wu and Integrity Toys. They haven't sent out the details yet as I'm hoping they have some available online, but previous experience is that they make the dolls only available in store. It won't be easy sadly, the doll is LE 200. I know, frustrating. It's a series of 5 dolls coming to different stores, this month's was made available through Net-a-Porter, next month will be Bergdorfs. If the stars align maybe the date will coincide with a trip you can make? I'm staying positive! lol

Cicada likes this.
  4. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Let me know a date when you get one ... that'll give me a clear indication of how likely I am to get near Bergdorf's, ha. If it's feasible, I will! But this sounds like a scratch-someone's-eye-out release, ha ha ha. #fashion

A back-up suggestion: Is it worth investigating whether Bergdorf would take a phone order? I realize they might be super-strict, or the dolls still might sell out before you could even get through. But it might be worth contacting their Customer Service to see if they do ship-to orders from the store and who you'd need to speak to when the doll releases.

Cicada likes this.
  5. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Oh absolutely, all outlets must be investigated! Lol
    Yes, you can almost picture the mad rush of doll collectors at Bergdorfs...personal shopper get dibs, any personal shopper and out there?
    Will definitely shoot you a message when details are revealed, thank you!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Cicada likes this.
  6. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Turns out this will be an online release so I might just have a chance! If anybody's available this Friday in the a.m and would like to help out, my slow internet and fingers would greatly appreciate it. lol

Cicada likes this.