• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

anyone else havin problems with uk disneystore.com orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else havin problems with uk disneystore.com orders

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
hi just wondering if anyone else was havin problems with recievin orders from uk disneystore.com.i understand theres a back log due to the weather,but i cant beleave wots gone on with my order.i got a tracking code so i took a look,i ordered on the 3rd,it was dispatched to stoke on the 4th,6th it went to york(which is only 40 miles from where i live)it was delayed here for a thew days,instead of comin to me,it went to the glassgow depot on the 12th,13th it went to aberdeen,and today it arrived in manchester.
i wonder where it will be in the mornin,is it usual for parcels to go all round the country before being delivered.
i wouldnt mind but it was so close for nearly a week!i contacted disney threw email and recieved a phonecall at 8.30pm tonight,she was so sorry and couldnt understand wot was goin on

Could have been as easy as someone from the postal service misreading the postal code.
For some reason that escapes me about 1 out of 3 orders with them ends up in Munich airport, which is about the other end of the country from me.

Your problem also sounds more like a postal problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back