• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone else having problems hitting "enter" when replying or creating a thread.

Anyone else having problems hitting "enter" when replying or creating a thread.

Firebaby22

"One to keep, one to trade."
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
For the past week or so I have been having issues hitting enter to create a new line in a thread or post. The font sizes and colors are also working inconsistently. I have some very ugly:( threads right now because of it. Is anyone else having this issue or am I doing something wrong. It is the same if I use my Iphone, Ipad, or a computer.

You guys have IE 10 ?? Because that's when the problem started for me. It works fine in Firefox, but I always forget to open that one when wanting to visit this forum (chat doesn't work in that one for me) so I open IE 10 standard, and only when wanting to type something, I start swearing at myself for the enter-button to not work, lol.

I have IE but I don't know what version. Should be older though I haven't updated anything in a while and it happens on my I devices as well

Currently there has been no solutions offered for this issue,
we again can only fall back on the its the changeover for the new servers reply,
While it does seem to be a user singular issue<ie not everyone has this problem or hasnt said so>that does bear a strong resemblence to it NOT being a site issue and more likely a IE program compatability situation. I use Windows 7 ultimate with just Microsoft IE, not much fancy, and have not had this problem.

IF you are a member whom is experiencing this issue please speakup to let us know how many of our folks this is affecting?

It seems like it's an issue related to IE.

i DO have an occasional issue in Chrome (my preferred browser), but IE really has some wonky things it does and how it handles pages.

The forum software is in need of an update to the latest version, but I see nothing in the changelog that addresses this issue. I'll be doing a software update in the near future, and if hte problem persists after that, we'll take another look.

thanks guys!

YUP i just wrote that someplce yesterday and i was so annoyed and i had major issues with FB also -so the ol hubby installed firefox (whatever that means, twirling blond hair) and everything is fine now.

My new laptop will not work on DPF in these ways. I can not use the enter button and I can not post to my auction. I am going to switch over to either firefox or chrome as my desk top is fine using firefox.

Back