Anyone else watch the superhero TV shows on CW?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by starry_solo, Nov 29, 2017.

1. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

That's my question - does anyone else watch them? Supergirl, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and/or Arrow?

If so, what did you think of the 4-part cross-over Crisis on Earth X?

2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    356   0   0

I watch them all, but I'm sorely out of date this season. I think the last big crossover I saw was the mind control aliens one. Have they already done the crossover for this season?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

3. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

Yup, it was a 2-night crossover, 2 hours each night, instead of one hour per night. So, last night was the last two hours.

But that's probably because they moved Legends to be after Flash when it airs, instead of it airing Monday through Thursday.

4. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    356   0   0

Got ya. I'll have to catch up once the semester ends. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

starry_solo likes this.
  5. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I do, except for Legends of Tomorrow which I have on my list of wanting to see. I'm definitely not current though so haven't watched the crossover yet, sounds awesome though. I usually wait for my library to get the entire season on dvd and then I binge watch. :)

6. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    186   0   0

I watch the lot , but we're a week behind so the crossover is next week for me :D
    I'm really liking Legends of Tomorrow this season (Loved the 80's episode) and Flash is still one of my favourites , I think Supergirl is struggling this year but has potential and I'm rapidly tiring of Arrow now

starry_solo likes this.
  7. slbrabham

slbrabham Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I watch Monday and Tuesday night. Arrow is a little dark for me. I did watch all the shows this week for the crossover and loved them.

8. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

My husband watches Arrow, Flash and Legends. I used to watch Arrow and Flash regularly, now I just watch them if he is watching them while I'm around. I just got superheroed out. We only watch Supergirl during the cross-overs. So last year, I didn't see much of anything. This year, I saw most of the episodes of Arrow & Flash. We did watch all four episodes last night. I am still superheroed out enough to not really have an opinion on much, except right at the beginning, when they are talking about RSVPing to the wedding. Oliver and Felicity were IN the wedding, why the heck do they need to talk about RSVPing?

I think they normally skip cross-over shows in syndication, so if these shows ever air that way, it could get confusing. Unless they start Arrow and Flash repeating the last 5 minutes of the cross-over. And if I were Joe, I would be really annoyed at them...Barry could get Diggle, but not him.

starry_solo likes this.
  9. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

Me too! Supergirl has been struggling since last year when production moved to Vancouver. I miss Calista Flockhart!

10. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

EEK re: Legends last night! :p

slbrabham likes this.
  11. slbrabham

slbrabham Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I need a Bebo.

starry_solo likes this.
  12. DawnB

DawnB Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I watch all 4 shows every week. Loved the crossover, I think they did a better job then last years 4 part crossover. So glad they included Alex this time (wish they would have included J'Onn too).

I agree Supergirl isn't as good as it was on CBS, but It's still my fav of the 4. Kara is my favorite of the heroes.

I need a Bebo too. Merry Bebo :)

Anyone else going to try Black Lightning when it starts in Jan?

13. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

Reminds me of the Furby craze!

I will be watching Black Lightning when it starts in January. It looks like an interesting premise.