• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

anyone going to Disney Paris soon? I want something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are available through the Disney Store in the UK. I don't know if they are available at the park any longer.

Are you looking to buy a set or to trade for a set?

I found these cupcake ones. But I might be looking for some others. Such as the Heart shaped jewel princesses. As well as a rapunzel.

I'm going January 25-27 I'm not sure if they are still availlable in the park, but if you want me to I can have a look and pick them up if they have them? :)

Just an FYI, you could get a UK member here to order that same booster set from the website a would be alot faster than waiting for someone to go to paris lol I would offer but shipping to me in Ireland is more than shipping to UK.

DSC00859_zps16130f09.jpg

DSC00860_zps452e23ec.jpg

DSC00861_zps74a9facc.jpg

DSC00862_zps182694ab.jpg

DSC00863_zps88135403.jpg

DSC00865_zps099f538c.jpg

ALSO There's another 'sweets'/'cupcake' DLP set so I took a few pics of those just in case anyone wanted to see those!

DSC00866_zps1a52bb16.jpg

DSC00867_zpsb18ecfea.jpg

DSC00868_zpsb62ee18e.jpg

DSC00869_zps439c90c6.jpg

Wow, great pictures! They're definitely prettier than they seem on the website!!

I'm in love with the Marie pin too... I need to get myself to Paris at some point!

oh now I need that second set too. super cute! I found someone to buy the cupcakes from can anyone get me the candy. Are the jeweled heart princesses still available at Disey Paris. I realized after I posted this that it was actually the UK store. Not Disney Paris. lol

oh now I need that second set too. super cute! I found someone to buy the cupcakes from can anyone get me the candy. Are the jeweled heart princesses still available at Disey Paris. I realized after I posted this that it was actually the UK store. Not Disney Paris. lol
The jewel heart shaped princess pins are still availlable in Disneyland Paris, and I do think the cupcakes to. If you still need help, let me know asap :) Because I'm going next week and need to print everything out from the pickups for everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back