• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Anyone Have a Bunch of Extra Sorcerer Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADING Anyone Have a Bunch of Extra Sorcerer Cards?

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hey!

Before I bundle up my extra Sorcerer cards to sell at garage sales and stuff, I was wondering if anyone has a bunch of extras for trading? I'm especially missing a lot of the earlier ones. If anyone is interested, I'll post my lists.

I'm not really looking for the Lightning cards, I know they're tough, and I'm not into it enough to drop that amount of money on it.

would love to see your list of wants/extras - DS & I have a bunch of extras, and are still missing some.

We have LOTS of extras. I'd be will to help anyone out who wants to complete a deck. Just PM me.

I also have some extras! Though not too many. (I also still need to complete a set, but I still have lots of duplicates.) I think that they're all in storage, but I'll look around to see what I can find :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have extras, and am looking for card number 17. For some reason that is the only one I am missing. I also need some between 62 and 70 and have Merry Christmas (Donald's nephews) and Halloween (Hitchhiking Ghosts) to trade.

Hi everyone,
I have a bunch of cards and don't use them anymore. If anyone is missing or needing cards just let me know. I can easily pop them in the mail. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back