anyone have info on these pins? "steppin out" boots

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by lovepink42, Sep 10, 2018.

1. lovepink42

lovepink42 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have two pins from the "steppin out" boots pin series. but i can't seem to find much info on them other than what is on pinpics. i know they are LE 500, There is an eeyore style going on ebay for $110 and that's literally all i can find.

*edit - having issues posting pictures bit the two that i have are Eeyore and Rhino

2. -em

-em Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

They were at the end of the Disney shopping heyday and eventually were clearanced out because they just weren’t popular- I remember picking a few up because they were cheap and think I ended up using most as lanyard traders.

I’d put their worth in the 10-15 dollar value if that- definitely not in the $100 range

I think I only have the Minnie one left

3. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I have Minnie and Rhino left, myself. Decided to keep the Cinderella. Like @-em said, they were on clearance online. The Ariel traded pretty well, but she was the only one.

4. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I bought Rhino a couple months ago on eBay for only $7 (but then the seller went and cancelled the sale 2 weeks later, I suspect they didn't have the pin anymore)... so I do still need a Rhino lol

5. Salleeraye

Salleeraye New Member

0   0   0

If anyone is interested in selling, I am looking for the Eeyore, Minnie, Mushu, Stitch, and Ariel. I am podiatrist, so I like collecting the shoe pins lol