• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

anyone have info on these pins? "steppin out" boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have info on these pins? "steppin out" boots

lovepink42

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have two pins from the "steppin out" boots pin series. but i can't seem to find much info on them other than what is on pinpics. i know they are LE 500, There is an eeyore style going on ebay for $110 and that's literally all i can find.

*edit - having issues posting pictures bit the two that i have are Eeyore and Rhino

They were at the end of the Disney shopping heyday and eventually were clearanced out because they just weren’t popular- I remember picking a few up because they were cheap and think I ended up using most as lanyard traders.

I’d put their worth in the 10-15 dollar value if that- definitely not in the $100 range

I think I only have the Minnie one left

I have Minnie and Rhino left, myself. Decided to keep the Cinderella. Like @-em said, they were on clearance online. The Ariel traded pretty well, but she was the only one.

I bought Rhino a couple months ago on eBay for only $7 (but then the seller went and cancelled the sale 2 weeks later, I suspect they didn't have the pin anymore)... so I do still need a Rhino lol

If anyone is interested in selling, I am looking for the Eeyore, Minnie, Mushu, Stitch, and Ariel. I am podiatrist, so I like collecting the shoe pins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back