• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone have the Ariel Princess Ball pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the Ariel Princess Ball pin?

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey guys, I need some comparison help. I just got the Ariel Princess Ball pin and it's a pin on pin but the bottom of her dress is all dipped and I can't tell from the pinpics pic (posted below) if it's supposed to be like that. Does anyone have this one? Can you see if the bottom of her dress dips away from the lines of her dress and post it here? It's weird, I've never seen a pin like this before. It doesn't look like a scrapper, and I've heard that pin on pin styles are not usually faked or messed with since they're a little more involved than the regular pins, but I just want to be sure that this is the way it's supposed to be.
pin9487

The fill on these pins was different. I have the others in this series, they are also slightly dipped but perfectly glossy and just beautiful pins. Its more like the dress is flowing, then the paint dipped.

I did have that thought, about they trying to make it look like flowing or draping fabric or something but wasn't sure. I haven't seen any of these pins in person so I had no clue what was going on. And mine is all glossy and nice as well, it's just the way it was done on the bottom of the dress was freaking me out a little. I'll have to see if I can get a better picture and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back