• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone here collect theatrical posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here collect theatrical posters?

jade88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the 27x40 Tangled release poster and i'm checking the mail like a stalker, very excited. Framing it as soon as i open it.

Question, why are some double sided and some aren't?

Anyone else have anyone else into these?

I have sooo many posters. Sadly, most of them are rolled and stored away. I just don't have the wall space! The double-sided are the really nice theater-quality posters.

I don't really collect posters but really like movie theater displays and posters. when I was at flea market two years ago I bought a GIANT double sided beauty and the beast poster and a little mermaid one for a friend they were only $3 each! The poster is something like 6feet by 4! I also bought a lady and the tramp si and am cardboard stand thing for $1. But best of all was when we were at the cheap theater and I asked the manger if I could have the huge 24ft long Up display, it was the house with all the balloons attached to it and the three main characters holding on to the garden hose coming out of the house. She said maybe since someone else that worked there wanted it too, but 3 months later she called and said I could come pick it up :)

If anyone has Princess and the Frog mylars I have Tangled mylars to trade. Looking to buy a standee as well
I also have a large Tangled poster that is as big as my queen size bed, it's worn on the edges but it's big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back