• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Anyone looking for a Mickeybot ?

VINYL Anyone looking for a Mickeybot ?

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I don't really collect vinylmations but I have a Mickeybot from the Robot 3 series I would be interested in a trading for pins, if anyone is interested.

The figure has sat in the box for a while, so it's in mint condition. I can include box and foil if you want them.

My pinpics ID is curiousdinah. However, I open to Alice in Wonderland and Stitch pins not my list there.

I would be interested in the Emile and mickey bot ..but I have nothing on your wants ,would you accept some rack trade pins for them,like maybe 3 each for each vinyl

Back