• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ap le1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ap le1

alizesmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
There is a seller on Ebay who has a lot of these (no copies, just different sets) available. Is it possible that they can be real?????? :anxious:

I agree. NOT LE 1, 3 or 4 yes. We know that more than one sent went out the first year they did this as we all listed what we got on Dizpins and some of us got the same set. I do not remember mor than two people getting the same set though so it is possible that it could be a LE of 2

Lizzie has a few of these and they were given to her by the artist. Typically the artist said that even the proof that are gold, silver and black are made in sets of 3 - 4 of each color for proofing. Even a PP (prototype) they make a few for inspection.

Now, lets say you got all 3 of the proofs, destroyed 2 then you would have an LE1 (lol)
But seriously, 3 - 4 is the norm.

Real AP pins - yes. LE1 - not likely.

Twice a year for the past several years, DS.com has sold mystery packs of AP pins. You pay $70 or $80 (I forget which it was last time) and you get one AP set of the gold, silver and black versions of one DS.com or DA.com pin. As it is a mystery buy, you do not know which set you will get.

There is no proof these are LE1 - based on my observations they are more likely LE3 or 4 (still not bad LOL) as multiple sets of the same pin have shown up in the past.

Woah,we've been doing this for a few years and I've never seen these sales :(

And yeah,what Dan says is true :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back