• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Apparently there's a big release next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lion King would be amazing! As would Charlotte, she's one of my favourite character. I have no means of getting any DSF releases ever but I'm still excited! It's great to see the new pins.

In hushed Silence, we wait for the shoe to drop. The final word, the ultimate flyer to end all flyers... The Soda Fountain July release schedule. Will it be what we all hope for? Will it be a disappointment? "Beloved tales," can be heard whispered on the wind. An expectant hush decends upon the forum as we all collectively hold our breath. Repeatedly, people click the refresh button on the DSF facebook page. Repeatedly we type out our most fevered wishes. When will they post the flyer? What will it be?

Why have they not posted it yet?!?!?!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Haven't they already had 2 releases of BTs this year? January and April? Do they have it more than once a quarter? I suppose July would be the beginning of the 3rd quarter...hmmm....

As would Charlotte, she's one of my favourite character. I have no means of getting any DSF releases ever but I'm still excited! It's great to see the new pins.

You know, I really never knew she had so many fans. This honestly makes me nervous for a pin of her or a PTD of her O_O I'm also considering making a Charlotte fan club haha xD Call it "Man-Catching Beignets" or "Sweatin' Like a Sinner in Church" lol xD

Haven't they already had 2 releases of BTs this year? January and April? Do they have it more than once a quarter? I suppose July would be the beginning of the 3rd quarter...hmmm....

At this point, I wouldn't put it past DSF to release more BTs. There are so many more movies and shorts ripe for making BTs out of so I can definitely see it happening. Now all I have to do is cross my fingers it isn't one of the movies I really want, PLEASE save that for an August release!!!!

You know, I really never knew she had so many fans. This honestly makes me nervous for a pin of her or a PTD of her O_O I'm also considering making a Charlotte fan club haha xD Call it "Man-Catching Beignets" or "Sweatin' Like a Sinner in Church" lol xD

I guess since there's only one pin in existance of her and it's so hard to get, people don't voice their love of her as much. My fiance and best friend also collect pins, but they're not part of this forum (my pinpics pinpics is a combination of all our collections and I do most of their trading for them), but they adore Charlotte too, and if they actually released a nice Lottie pin I'm pretty sure we'd all be scrambling for it, even though I'm the only serious collector! She's totally one of the best characters.
I would join that club! I like 'Man-Catching Beignets', personally :p

I heard they were waiting to see how the new "queuing plan" works before announcing the July dates - but odds are one of the dates will be the weekend of NFFC

I heard they were waiting to see how the new "queuing plan" works before announcing the July dates - but odds are one of the dates will be the weekend of NFFC

So then is it likely that they would announce the July dates this Saturday after seeing how this new plan works? I mean, if that's so, that's cutting it really close to actually being in July since this Saturday is the day before the last day of June. Let's hope this release goes smoothly, I think this raffle system is the closest they've gotten yet to keeping it calm.

OhMahGeeeeeeeeerd!!!!!!! This thread is so gonna hype the July releases and should be shut down! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stop the pinsanity!

Walle-Security-1-.jpg

just kidding... but i couldn't resist. You know it is gonna be said.

i heard you had to wait in the alley for two days, get a wristband, then wait another two, days, do the hokey pokey, than go home and return to a seperate line, with no ice cream, wait there for another two days, get anothter wristband, do the hokey pokey backwards, than cross the alley, stand under a streetlight and sing someday my pins will come,

Come back two days later, get another wrisstband, wait in line ,AGAIN, and then you only get to by the one pin per,,,, Rumor has it that this time it will be a pin of Josephine A Fried,the well known custodian of the main st, Left side, horse manure handler... And her famous scoop!!!!

But keep that to yourself I wouldnt want to spread any rumors ok?

You mean people still have money for July releases, after that insane PTD weekend? I'm thinking people want to see the July flyer, so they know whether or not to make an appointment to sell blood at the blood bank :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back