• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

appraisal please

Status
Not open for further replies.
appraisal please

captianjacksgirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
im sorry everyone im in trouble of course with financials and im considering on selling my entire collection the only trouble is i have no clue as to what my collection is worth can anyone look at my collection on pinpics to maybe help me find out how much the whole thing is worth? thank so much for all your help i really appreciate it

I have a few suggestions for you.

If you need money quickly - I would suggest taking your collection down to My D-pins. He buys collections all the time. You might get more for your pins if u sell them off piece by piece -but again this will take longer.

If you are going to sell it piece by piece i would recomend doing your research on ebay and seeing what the pins you own have sold for and go from there. As that will be the current market value.

Hope this helps!

I have a few suggestions for you.

If you need money quickly - I would suggest taking your collection down to My D-pins. He buys collections all the time. You might get more for your pins if u sell them off piece by piece -but again this will take longer.

If you are going to sell it piece by piece i would recomend doing your research on ebay and seeing what the pins you own have sold for and go from there. As that will be the current market value.

Hope this helps!

thanks crystal it does help i have no idea where it is ive never been their can you pm me the address if you have it please thanks so much

Yeah its on the corner of beach and ball - its in the shopping center w the el pollo loco on the corner . . . i dont have the exact address - but if u google it should come up. They are open til 7pm and i believe open every day at 11am.

Last edited:
Yeah its on the corner of beach and ball - its in the shopping center w the el pollo loco on the corner . . . i dont have the exact address - but if u google it should come up. They are open til 7pm and i believe open every day at 11am.

cool i might go by their this coming thursday after the podm release thanks again crystal

How soon do you need the $ and how much? If you can wait, you should list for a few days and see what you can sell.

You try the junkyard?
And if you want me to, since I don't have work tomorrow, I can go through some of your pins and just give you est. prices based on previous ebay sales?

You try the junkyard?
And if you want me to, since I don't have work tomorrow, I can go through some of your pins and just give you est. prices based on previous ebay sales?

on saturday im going to the junckyard that only deals in foreign cars so that a plus and omg would you please that would be so much help if you want t o send me your e mail or cell i can send pics of the podm ones

idk too soon to tell cuz i need a new transmission for my car or another car ugh i hate transportation which a tranny is going for almost 1200 bucks ouchy

At that point, you might want to save the $ and use it for a downpayment on a used car. Or maybe you can barter? Pins for transmission work? Anyone here a mechanic?

At that point, you might want to save the $ and use it for a downpayment on a used car. Or maybe you can barter? Pins for transmission work? Anyone here a mechanic?

Ohhh..... Old cars can be a pit hole.... Do have a mechanic friend? There may be more things wrong with it love bug. :/ I would talk to a professional who will give you a honest opinion. I assume you live by DLR. we used to own a classic mustang and we would talk to mustangs and fast fords -Paul is the owner. I would call him and ask if he knows any mechanic to take a look at your car that is just as trustworthy as he is. I would trust anything he suggests even references. Hope that helps.

thank you but i do have a mechanic friend and i myself have worked on cars since i was 15?16? yrs old with my dad and my grandfather too and all i need is the part its self cuz the caseing is split and needs another one which the prices im getting is any where from 1200 to as low as 600 and well idk and then come to find out my grandmother on my dads side died yesterday, my grandfather had a stroke 2 weeks ago, and latter today i get to find out if my auntie has cancer so please cross your fingers and pray for me

OMG! I really feel for you ... I'd say you've had way more than your share of heartache and problems lately!! Sending you extra BIG armfuls of Pixie Dust and prayers! I truly hope things get better and that joy and happiness will be with you again SOON! Take care!! *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back