• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are people still interested in 2000-2005 pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a lot of the older "memory" pins in my collection. Disney Hotels we stay at, Holidays we are there for (LOVE looking at all my New Years pins), Rides we really enjoy.

If you don't want to or can't sell them, they would take up less room in your RV in Pin Trading bags. I just counted over 200 in 1 of my black Disney Trading Bags so, 2 should do just fine with room to spread them out. Makes it easy to flip through the pages, reliving the memories.

Just a thought. :tigger:

P.S. I would love to see them too - maybe you have something I missed!!

Last edited:
I've been in a desperate search for older pins for years, but nobody trading seems to have them. If you have anything Mad Hatter/March Hare/Dormouse or Hercules related - I'm especially interested in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back