• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are the pin trading tables back at Epcot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the pin trading tables back at Epcot?

Flashcal

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were removed at the beginning of Christmas week and I was just wondering if they've come back yet. Anybody low?

They were there Saturday the 20th (we used them for a while), but not after.

I remember when we were there in October they were up on a Saturday, but not on the Sunday - do they normally only have them out on certain days?

They were there Saturday the 20th (we used them for a while), but not after. I remember when we were there in October they were up on a Saturday, but not on the Sunday - do they normally only have them out on certain days?
They generally remove during "high traffic " times like holidays they should now unless they hold them off until after the Marathon.

They were not there yesterday, Sunday the 4th. I suspect with the upcoming marathon, they won't be back for a few more weeks.

There were 3 people frading when i was there 12/12. They were set up on the tables that are there all the time. It was not like it used to be a couple of years ago, you might even miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back