• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are these pins authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these pins authentic?

johnomnom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I came across these three pins and I was wondering if they were real or scrappers/etc. I read the threads about determining it, but I still couldn't tell as I've read that the "waffle" border stuff was getting better at passing off as real. I mean, they look real to me but I'm really new to this so I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't.

pin1.jpg

pin2.jpg

pin3.jpg

pin4.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated!

The middle one i can tell you is a scrapper cause I have that same pin. Does it feel really light? If so, its a scrapper. The other ones kinda look like scrappers too. They have that slight border around the edges. Hope this helps.

And the thing about that middle one is that my 9 year old traded that without my knowledge and I don't know what she traded away. Now i tell them they can't trade without my approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back