• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are these scrappers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Figment one, definitely is. There isn't supposed to be a border.

Sometimes it's hard to tell colors from photographs. On your Chip "C" pin is the base of Chip pink or purple? It's supposed to be purple, so if it is pink it would be a scrapper.

Mickey lollipop - these have been so heavily scrapped. I don't have real ones, but on the Pinpics picture it shows a bit of black on Mickey's forehead, your pin just has gold.

Last edited:
The Figment one, definitely is. There isn't supposed to be a border.

Sometimes it's hard to tell colors from photographs. On your Chip "C" pin is the base of Chip pink or purple? It's supposed to be purple, so if it is pink it would be a scrapper.

Mickey lollipop - these have been so heavily scrapped. I don't have real ones, but on the Pinpics picture it shows a bit of black on Mickey's forehead, your pin just has gold.

Thank you so much!! Unfortunately Chip's base is pink and Mickey is a scrapper too. :( I have more pins that I will post pictures of later on today. Hopefully there will be some real ones in the bunch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back