• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are these sellable/tradable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these sellable/tradable?

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
I recently purchased two sets of these pins and beforehand I noticed they had orange/yellow marks on Tinker herself on each and every pin on the racks. I really didn't think anything of it but now I'm starting to question my purchase. Are these sellable/tradable? Here are some photos if you can tell.

ff7242d0.jpg
bcf4da40.jpg
d602d21a.jpg
b1a02333.jpg

That's a good question! Is it to give them an 'antique' look or packaging defect?

O also noticed all the vinylmation in the background...lined up like little targets...muah ha ha...JK!

That's a good question! Is it to give them an 'antique' look or packaging defect?

O also noticed all the vinylmation in the background...lined up like little targets...muah ha ha...JK!

I legitimately don't know because I looked at ALL of them and they all have this same effect.

I am going to the park tomorrow so I will look at others on the rack and see if it is the same on those and let you know.

I am thinking of doing a flash video of a vinyl vs. pin war...lol!

My friend got an AP of one of these from Scoop. It has the same marks. I think they were made like that to make them look antique.

My friend got an AP of one of these from Scoop. It has the same marks. I think they were made like that to make them look antique.

Oh, really? I legitimately thought there was something wrong with the batch. Haha.

Ok, I looked at my birth month June and didn't like it because it looked like that . I believe it's suppose to be made to look vintage .

I really don't like the effect on any of them. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the pin itself. The only reason why I purchased them was because I wanted them to trade.

I'm with you on this one Alexa - I personally would have liked to see them w/o the yellowing. . .then again, no one asked me when they designed them so ;) lol

I picked up one for my sister - but only because she's a Tink girl and a June pin.

yes all the new Tinkerbell pins are made to look rustic
these are what they look like there all like that on DLR racks so yes there sell able..

Last edited:
What I find fascinating about this is that January (my birth month) has the least antiquing of any of them. I was actually able to find a Tink that was almost pure white.

Seanan said:
What I find fascinating about this is that January (my birth month) has the least antiquing of any of them. I was actually able to find a Tink that was almost pure white.

Whoa, really? That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back