• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are you specific about what you collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you specific about what you collect?
If it were an UP pin, a pin of Boo by herself, a Lotso pin, or an LE Robin Hood without dates/anniversaries, then yes, I would get it even if it was ugly. Fortunately, I have not had that happen yet. I love every single pin in each of those collections.

Yes, I own a couple of really umm... aesthetically questionable... Wonderland pins. Sigh. :rofl:

But fortunately there are really only a few of those in my theme. :) The rest tend to range from nice to utterly gorgeous. :cheshire:

I try to keep stitch out of my pins unless its absolutely necessary!!! I try to stick with WDW and DS pins unless it has to do with the Anaheim Angels then I will collect Disney themed baseball pins such as the ones that were released for the 2010 MLB All Star game or from when Disney owned the Angels

I have a few Figment pins that are downright ugly. The Mansion pins I'm getting more picky on since there are more of them. I'm not getting pins with other characters in them.

YAY for specific people! I might be normal after all.

My collection is new and small, but I am very specific about what I want.

- The only HM pins I collect are the caretaker with dog.
- I group characters by certain props (lanterns, fruit hats, cameras).
- Yeti >:{>
- I collect "LOL Stitch"™ pins. I don't want them if they aren't colorful and funny. Must cause actual LOL reaction.

I have problems focusing my pin collection and I blame undiagnosed pin-induced adult ADD! I started out about 5 years ago and just picked up anything and everything that caught my eye. About a year in I decided to try to focus on certain themes and characters. I was basically being a completist with a few characters and working on trading and buying for some pins that I didn't really like. Now I have loosened up a bit and kind of pick and choose what I like of my basic characters and themes, but I also will pick up anything that makes me go "oooooh.".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back