• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ariel Pin worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel Pin worth?

Justin_Bieber

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi I just got this pin does anyone know its worth?

i2rps3.jpg

Where did you get the pin?! Just wondering how you were able to find one. It is worth a pretty penny.

OMG this is my ultimate grail! I am also curious how you obtained this pin. :)

And if you are trading it let me know!!! :)

Considering it was in this member's signature I doubt it is going anywhere. I am just curious to know where they got it from!

Oh my............ very very jealous! Congratulations! I've never even seen anybody say that they were able to find that, and I've never seen it on the bay o_O

** Edit **

My original sale amount here was wrong, but I went and found some of the older sales from various Ebay sellers - yeah, my memory is that good when it comes to Ebay sellers - especially if they sell something I want ;)

The correct sale prices are in my second post in this thread, post #27.

Last edited:
Congratulations to a fellow mermaid lover!!! :hsd: I've also had this pin for several years now and it is clearly a KEEPER. If I recall correctly, the last two times that I saw it came up on ebay it sold for around $350-400ish BIN and then auction style for just around $500. While we don't want you to give away too much, we would all want to know how you came upon such a treasure...purchase, trade, etc. But mostly, frame her well and ENJOY:bowdown:

This pin was being discussed not long ago in another thread, I really can't remember where now.
There was talk that it may be the only pin to rival the Tangled R/C for Value.

Now you're just showing off! :drool: We are all breathlessly waiting to hear, if we may, how you came by this most rare of beauties? Would it help if I said I was Belieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back