• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Arista and Attina ptds

SOLD! Arista and Attina ptds

xdattax

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Anyone have the current mermaid sister PTD as well as the last one for sale? With these two I’ll have the six sisters. Ariel with her tail PTD is pipe dream at the moment.

I think Timeerkat is taking DSF pick up requests again? You can post on her thread for at-cost PTD pick up for the current sister. Otherwise, I might be able to get it for you (idk when I'm going to DSF in the near future though). Good luck!

I’ll be on current sister on Timeekat’s list as soon as i can! I hope as surprised to be honest I didn’t catch any “help the flip” sales on FB for the previous sister. Everyone seemed like they were whining about it, so I figured someone would do one. I figured wrong. Personally I enjoyed the Mer-Sisters. Different horses for different courses I suppose.

Are either of these two the ones you're looking for? I can't remember which they are. These both are extras for me and I'd be happy to try for a trade.
3e464de8843b5002bace5753cc02b5ad.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back