• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Ariel Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Ariel Collection
I'm not sure but I think they might release some when the Art of Ariel is released in stores/online... I know it's LE of 500 though so whatever they will release will be limited amounts.

Anyone hear any kind of release date? I don't want to keep missing everything.

The Art of Ariel collection has been released at some Disney Stores. I bought the sweatshirt, journal, pen, and one of the mugs over the weekend. They had all 3 mugs that were in the collection and the iphone case. I'm not sure when they will be released online.

The Art of Ariel collection has been released at some Disney Stores. I bought the sweatshirt, journal, pen, and one of the mugs over the weekend. They had all 3 mugs that were in the collection and the iphone case. I'm not sure when they will be released online.

Thanks, I'll have to look then.

About the pin. It was boxed, 40 dollars and sold out in less than an hour. I was told at the event that they had 200 of them, which leaves 100 left to sell online.

Does anyone know how much the plate will be?

I was told that the plate that was going to stores would be a different design. The plate from the expo is LE 200. There were some left on Sunday, so it might make a limited appearance online, but I don't think it'll make it to any stores. It was $79.95.

I think I've already seen the plate that's going to be in stores. It appeared very briefly on the UK site but was taken down. It was blue with just Ariel's face on it. I think it was £50.

I wanna stay up and try for the pin too, but is it just going to be UK? That Bug's life one that was shown next to the Ariel one was only on the UK site so would that mean the same for Ariel? As a side note - where do you find out about new pin releases on DS.com before they actually happen (like the one that was posted here about the ariel pin)? I looked around in the pin forum and couldn't find anything on that. Sorry, new - don't know much :p

This is the banner for the Art of Ariel collection on the disney stores website.

cp_FWB_art-of-ariel_20130819.jpg

The collection is up on the site. But no pin or plate (the LE one) but I guess that's what was expected.

I wish they would have chosen a different picture for this plate... The LE plate picture is sooo much prettier... I would have like to these other ones on a plate:
YZRnIswL9x9k7GbSvBQxx5sL_36sOoIYSTY1EueqEZU=w378-h283-p-no

9uOp2JIdVwgfRqUhZPgVPtWfwTelgc7VuTedB5ht8jU=w379-h283-p-no

I wish they would have chosen a different picture for this plate... The LE plate picture is sooo much prettier... I would have like to these other ones on a plate:
YZRnIswL9x9k7GbSvBQxx5sL_36sOoIYSTY1EueqEZU=w378-h283-p-no

9uOp2JIdVwgfRqUhZPgVPtWfwTelgc7VuTedB5ht8jU=w379-h283-p-no

I agree. I think that would have been much prettier. Crazy the shirt is already sold out.

So I have a couple of questions for those of you who have the lithos.

Is it supposed to be a bit blurry because of the kind of paper?

In the first one, with her turned around (the D23 LE plate picture), the hair on mine has yellow on it, is that ok? I mean it's red but there are little bits and pieces of yellow.

So I have a couple of questions for those of you who have the lithos.

Is it supposed to be a bit blurry because of the kind of paper?

In the first one, with her turned around (the D23 LE plate picture), the hair on mine has yellow on it, is that ok? I mean it's red but there are little bits and pieces of yellow.

I think it's intended to be blurry in a dreamy sort of sense... The paper is also almost scaly like a fish tale. I like the way it looks. Most of her pictures her hair has a hint of yellow, or white or other colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back