• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Art of Belle Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Belle Collection
Yes hopefully! Where have you found people talking about these, anywhere?

The pins weren't released in the US last night? That is REALLY weird...this means Disney is going to pick some random date to release them in the US without any kind of notice before hand. Absolutely wonderful Disney.

That stinks! I can't get up at 3am every day for these! I have work. lol Fingers are crossed those of us that want them will get them!

Maybe someone from the U.K would be willing to ship them to you? They are still available as of now.

It bugs me that Disney didn't release them on the website the same day as Europe, but at least they are still available to order for people who want them. I'm surprised that the stained glass pin isn't online. Or did it sell out already? Because I was really wanting that pin and I don't plan on staying up till 3 AM each weekday next week to find out.

It bugs me that Disney didn't release them on the website the same day as Europe, but at least they are still available to order for people who want them. I'm surprised that the stained glass pin isn't online. Or did it sell out already? Because I was really wanting that pin and I don't plan on staying up till 3 AM each weekday next week to find out.

Same here! I suffer from insomnia but not everyday of the week. I will probably have to pass on that single pin.

I checked before I got on here, got the pin set! And the discounted Chloe plush and the discounted glass Alice water bottle I hope we get the stained glass one too at some point!

Me too! I'd LOVE the stained glass one. Hoping that appears soon...I have a feeling we'll have more merchandise when it releases on DVD and Bluray officially on Sept. 20.

i just picked up the tote bag from this collection. I wasn't planning to get anything either but it was nice quality and overall very pretty (even if I didn't particularly like the individual artwork). It was also 50% off! I think I will use it occasionally but mostly display it hanging on the wall in my baby's room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back