• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[Art] Sketch design for a Hades concept pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Art] Sketch design for a Hades concept pin

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
An idea I just had for a Hades pin featuring the Titans. If I did ever get this made I would it would probably be 2.5 inches to show all the detail.
tumblr_ojroleH7G01rpsdt6o1_1280.png

Also I think this scene from House of Mouse would be funny as a pin design.

latest

Disney should really hire you to design pins - this one is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You taking pin on pin design? Because that with the dark blue background would be stunning. I'd hit it for a presale! ;)

12 out of 10. Would pre-order instantly. For real. If this goes into production, please let me know!

~Merlin

i know right?! Tornado, you're going to have to consider being a maker....

Awesome! Wish someone would do a fantasy pin on the last series of designer dolls. I was so disappointed that they didn't do Belle & Gaston together.

If you hear about one, let me know. Maleficent and Aurora, what a pair for designer!

Thanks all for the nice comments. Yeah I think if there are any pins I might get physically made it might be this, considering no pins featuring the Titans, official or fantasy, currently exist.

Disney should really hire you to design pins - this one is stunning! 

Thanks :p I wish Disney would hire me, that would be awesome, I have so many ideas for pins I would love to see made.

You taking pin on pin design? Because that with the dark blue background would be stunning. I'd hit it for a presale! ;)

Thanks. Yeah I am liking dark blue as well, once I get a cleaner lineart done I will look up the feasibility of getting such a pin made.

12 out of 10. Would pre-order instantly. For real. If this goes into production, please let me know!

~Merlin

Will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back