• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! AshleyV's rampage continues!

ZAPPED! AshleyV's rampage continues!

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As I'm sure we've all noticed, @AshleyV is on quite a zapping spree at the moment, and guess who was next in her line of fire? (Note to self: make a gif of a machine gun firing off pins.)

That's right - I've been hit!

57DK3Wr.gif

Apparently, Ashley was going to surprise me with a zap at Docfish's party (d'aw! <3), which I unfortunately could not attend. So she was kind enough to mail it to me instead, along with a bunch of other amazing goodies!

57lCvaq.jpg

The pin itself is an awesome new addition to my budding Hollywood Tower Hotel collection! I didn't even realize how cool this pin actually was until seeing it in person, but holy moley, it's got a holographic effect! When you tilt it, the normal, undamaged facade of the hotel enters into...... THE TWILIGHT ZONE! *doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo*

AyoFvlG.jpg

bjpxSYS.jpg

RIP </3

tumblr_o6y4tqO95E1qzzn9to1_r6_500.gif

Before I curl up into the standard fetal position my body inevitably conforms to whenever I think too much about ToT, let me return to happy thoughts by getting back to the rest of her fabulous zap!

I love the Esmeralda sticker she sent! I stuck it right on my Chromebook, which is what I have my screenwriting software installed on. One of my far-fetched filmmaking dreams is to write/direct the live-action version of Disney's Hunchback, so having my girl Esme on there for inspiration seems appropriate. :D

2tQrgky.jpg

She also sent me the most adorable wittle Oogie Boogie!!! Tsumbody's been reading my old Secret Santa survey, methinks. ;)

nfySkcf.jpg

(Please excuse my heinous cuticles.)

And last but not least, the pièce de résistance...

mtxeEym.jpg

ScentedDeadGuppy-size_restricted.gif

I literally LOL'ed when I pulled this out and read the note. xD

I won't lie, for a brief moment I was tempted to "accidentally" step on the DVD and blame it on those pesky postal workers... but considering Ashley's generosity, I suppose I owe it to her to put aside my hatred of Cars and sit through this. How bad can it be, right?

2S4oLhT.gif

QzWi.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

(GET IT?? WHEEL?!? CAUSE THEY'RE CARS???? AND THAT'S LITERALLY THE WHOLE GIMMICK????? NO ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, NO MYTHOLOGY INVOLVING HUMANS, NO WORLD-BUILDING OF ANY KIND EXCEPT FOR SOME GARDEN VARIETY "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" PRE-CIVIL RIGHTS NOSTALGIA???? LITERALLY JUST CARS BEING PUSHED AROUND LIKE A KID PLAYING WITH HOT WHEELS, COMPLETE WITH ALL THE FLAT, UNINSPIRED ANIMATION AND CINEMATOGRAPHY YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM SUCH A LAZY PREMISE????? HA HA HA!!!!!!)

Seriously though, even though it's no secret that I'm not exactly a Cars fan (I sent a pic of the DVD to my sister and she replied: "Hahaha, I'm so glad your hatred of Cars precedes you"), this DVD/note gave me a good laugh, and I swear I will watch it with an open mind!!! There must be something good about it if Ashley likes it, after all, because I know she has great taste (I think she was the only other person on here who backed me up about The Last Jedi being good, lol.) Plus I'm pretty sure I'll like this Cruz Ramirez gal I've heard so much about. ;)

Thank you sooo much, dearest Ashley, for including me in your exceedingly generous zapping spree with such a sweet, thoughtful package! I love everything about it! (Yes, even the Cars DVD. But if that ever leaves this forum, I swear I will kill you all.) Looks like someone else just earned a spot on my List.....

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Hahaha I'm not on a rampage, just had leftover zaps because *somebodies* didn't show up to the party. :p I'm so glad you like all the little goodies! @pretty Omi is 100% responsible for that beautiful sticker though, I'm just the messenger. ;)

Also...

...hate to say it...

...didn't want to bring it up...

...really tried to fight it...

...but you know I'm gonna require proof that you've watched Cars 3 at some point, right?

tenor.gif

(Also... yes it was me who defended TLJ. I love that movie to pieces, flaws and all.)

Yup sticker is from me! I bought custom stickers for everyone I thought I was coming who I knew somewhat, and thought you’d like that one. When Ashely had her zap to send I asked her to sneak my sticker in there haha. Glad you liked her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I'm not on a rampage, just had leftover zaps because *somebodies* didn't show up to the party. :p I'm so glad you like all the little goodies! @pretty Omi is 100% responsible for that beautiful sticker though, I'm just the messenger. ;)

Also...

...hate to say it...

...didn't want to bring it up...

...really tried to fight it...

...but you know I'm gonna require proof that you've watched Cars 3 at some point, right?

tenor.gif

(Also... yes it was me who defended TLJ. I love that movie to pieces, flaws and all.)

Lol yes, I promise to post a whole thread with my play-by-play reaction as I watch it. xD Although both @watzshakinbacon and @timeerkat have said that they haven't watched it either (I don't see you getting on THEIR cases about it tho, just sayin'), so I may have to wait and host a viewing party with them.

P.S. I'm going to need you to make this happen right away, thanks.

I'll invite you to the premiere. ;) xD

Back