• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ashton Drake Singing Dolls collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. This sounds very intriguing but those are pictures from the movie. What does the actual doll look like? If it's just a singing Disney Store doll with no modification, that price is not justified.

I'm intrigued as well to see what the doll actually looks like. I'm a pretty well rounded doll and figure collector, but I almost never buy Ashton Drake because they mostly use paintings, or drawings, for their stock photos, and their prices don't justify the risk for me. It can be hard to find actual photos before they sell out, or end up on Ebay. By then I usually lose interest and forget about it. It's surprising how often companies do that with their stock photos. They must not realize how much it costs them. I think I may look into this one more, though. She really sounds like she'll turn out well.

I'm interested to hear from anyone else who may have made this kind of purchase.

I was just coming on to post about these.

I emailed to see if they had any other info. They said not yet.

The dolls are artist's resin and 14 inches so not DS dolls.

You have 365 days to return for a money back for any reason. The Cindy and Tiana portrait dolls look pretty nice so I'm gonna chance it. Also hoping for Coro Anna

I have already placed an order for the 14" Elsa doll. Their satisfaction guarantee policy is great. For those wondering, it seems as if Ashton-Drake will not release actual production photos on their website. As per the response I received a few months ago:

"We are always pleased to hear from our clients and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be of assistance. Per your inquiry, we do apologize but we do not offer production photos. The only picture is the one you can see online."

This is their response to my email asking about the two different Elsa listings:

We are always pleased to hear from our clients and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be of assistance. Per your inquiry, the first number, 0302223001 is the first doll in the collection. The second number of 914038 is the series number for the collection. As of now, the rest of the collection has not been named.

I've replied to ask about the subscriptions and if it' possible to opt out of certain dolls as we see them on the site. I guess you could just return if you don't want one but opt-out would be less work

Latest email:

At this time, only the first doll has been confirmed, Elsa. There are 2 that are being designed now but there may be more added to the collection. You can cancel the collection, or an item out of the collection, at any time. We apologize for any inconvenience in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back