• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Atlantis LE100 Pin Set of 15 Co-op NOW FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlantis LE100 Pin Set of 15 Co-op NOW FULL

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Atlantis LE100 Pin Set COMPLETE WITH PHOTOS

Hey guys, this is a continuation of the Atlantis Pins we were talking about in Pin Discussion (the link to that thread is below):

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?33165-CALLING-ALL-Atlantis-FANS!!!!-I-M-LOOKING-FOR-YOU!!!!

Anyways, the following co-op will be for these pins:

FRHfn85.jpg
oqMORNC.jpg
hY1WDlFs.jpg
voo16pHs.jpg
MM0jGEDs.jpg

pNZynXXs.jpg
N4CPlGss.jpg
F21q3Xls.jpg
wHvzhQgs.jpg
MHP7CLUs.jpg

4YLRPxPs.jpg
g6IVRN0.jpg
VKXbxrGs.jpg
KwR3D7v.jpg
nwHoppCs.jpg

They are pins 5456, 5457, 5496, 5497, 5498, 5499, 5500, 5558, 5583, 5584, 5585, 5586, 5587, 7395 (in no specific order) in case you want close-ups of the pins.

The prices for the pins are as follows:

Pin NamePriceCurrently Claimed By
Milo Thatch$52loki0panda
Princess Kida$50Psycho_Pixie
Preston Whitmore$17xanaduhaz
Helga Sinclair$30kupo1121
Lyle Rourke$20AverysFairyTale
Fenton Harcourt$16xanaduhaz
Doctor Sweet$21zoelovespins
Moliere$21xanaduhaz
Audrey$25MMiano
Vinny$25xanaduhaz
Bertha Packard$21zoelovespins
"Cookie" Farnsworth$12zoelovespins
King Nedakh$22xanaduhaz
The Digger$26xanaduhaz
SS Ulysses$26xanaduhaz

Shipping will be $3 per pin ($0.50 for each additional one unless international, I'll have to find out from my post office how much international will be) and I will buy the set and then send the pins to all the buyers afterwards ^_^

The total price of the pin set is $380 + $5 Paypal buyer fees (don't want to risk sending as a Gift in case) + $15 shipping so please let me know if we can figure this out. The seller doesn't want to sell unless they can sell in a complete set of all 15 but I think we can do this ^_^

Let me know if these prices are fine and if any adjustments must be made I will get in contact with the person who has the pin on reserve. We are already next to half way there so let's complete this set asap!!!

Don't forget, this is a very old LE100 pin set so please if you need that as justification...USE IT! haha xD

P.S. If it is anymore incentive, all of these pins have AT MAX 3 people trading them on Pinpics, with the Vinny pin currently having not one person out of all 100 trading the pin so this is a prime opportunity to pick up a great trader at quite a fair price ^_^

Last edited:
I don't know if they're are on the forum Mermaids, but I think that might be them ;)

Also, PM replied to Xanaduhaz. Good news guys, waiting on one response but at the moment, all spots are looking to be filled EXCEPT ULYSSES! I'll update the table tomorrow, just gotta finish some replies and await those responses ^_^

Kupo, PayPal fee is going to run you $12 (so $392) and if people want to send you $ as goods (not gift), there are extra fees on top.

Kupo, PayPal fee is going to run you $12 (so $392) and if people want to send you $ as goods (not gift), there are extra fees on top.

If people want to send me the money as a Good to me then that is on them and they'll have to pay the extra fees (2.5%) but I do not think that is necessary at least when sending the payment to me since you can visibly see that I have a lot of positive feedback ^_^ However, when transferring the large amount at the end, I'm going to pay $6 of the buyer fees (the seller was so kind and was nice enough to opt and pay the other $6 to make the $12 buyer fees) so I'll just pay the few dollars left over (I believe there are $3 I'll have to pay since the pins themselves come out to $383 I believe).

If no one takes Vinny then I will take him as well. I love the Explosives Dude. lol

At the moment, all the pins are reserved EXCEPT SS Ulysses. I'm waiting on one more PM to figure out which pins belong to who but at the moment, only the SS Ulysses is available. If we cannot find someone willing to buy that one by tonight, I'll think of something we can do to break up the price of that pin among those of us in the co-op or something like that. For 1 out of the 15, I think it'd be foolish NOT to go through with the co-op haha xD

Okay, so quick update. This co-op is now full ^_^ I'm waiting on one more PM from last night to figure out who gets which of the last ones remaining but we have a taker for at least every pin so for those in it now (and those who know they are in it in PM) just await a PM later tonight about the final details :)

PM sent to all of you to finalize the transaction. I had to add $1 more for everyone to reach the $395, I hope you guys don't mind (I added $2 to me but I'm okay with it ^_^) but I can't wait to hear back from you all. Once the payments have been received, this thread can be closed :)

Just a quick update, I just wanted to post photos of the full set together before I sadly break it apart for all the see since it really is a nice set all together. I love how all the pins are sized according to how big they would be to each other in the film :) Great job Disney!

911737_635844026429314_1967368165_n.jpg

The set is really nice and I have to say when I saw the pins I was especially impressed by Sweet, Rourke, Nedka, Kida, and Bertha. The first 3 (the guys) are much bigger than I had thought. I originally heard that this set was really small so the 3 of them are by far the biggest in the set and boy are they nicely sized (not jumbos, but definitely not small). As for Kida and Bertha, they both have really thing parts to their pin and I was so nervous that they would break or not come out right but they both did and they feel very strong despite looking so frail ^_^

The only one that came off as a little shocking was just how small Audrey actually is (she might be a little bigger than a quarter and is nearly half the size of the next smallest in the set) but she looks great siting and her size is appropriate for the film so it is fine :)

P.S. Helga Sinclair's legs are also frail looking but came out great!!! I AM NOW A HELGA SINCLAIR COMPLETIONIST!!!!!!!

tumblr_m8o92yz3Qx1rxzdbwo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hey rlark,

I'm sorry, but as starry_solo said, this co-op was done over 9 months ago and all the pins are long gone. The only one I still have is Helga but she isn't going anywhere anytime soon ^_^ Thanks again everyone for participating and making this work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back