• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Attaching Pictures

Attaching Pictures

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
HELP! I don't know how to attach pictures!!! I tried to Insert Image, but that didn't work, so will someone please walk me through the steps of this? I really need help. Thanks!

Hey there, to insert a image you need to create a link to a website containing the image.

If you click on the icon 3rd from right it will allow you to insert the web address to that image.
The ways of doing this are open the image from a web page up in a new window and copying the website and pasting it in.
If you want a picture from your own laptop the easiest way is to have a Photobucket account (or a similar website). This is a website where you can upload images and then they will provide you with a web address to copy and paste into the available space.

I hope this makes sense if you do need any further help feel free to PM me and I will try and help or post further in here.

Thanks. I understand what you mean. Unfortunately, I do not have a photobucket account and I am not allowed to make one. I guess I will have to stick to looking at pictures rather than posting them. -sigh-

Back