• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back after months being gone! Hi everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back after months being gone! Hi everyone :)

Dreamwisher

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi everyone! I have been away from the boards for months and I am so out of the loop. I have moved to a new state and just got Internet access back. I have been off the site for about 3 months just getting ready for our move. Glad to be back, I've missed reading the posts.

Hope everyone has had a great summer. If you need my new address please let me know. I hope to get back into my pin trading soon. I haven't had a pin trade in so long it is time to get started back I sure have missed it and all my pin pals!!

Have I missed anything big in the pin world since May?

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back