• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back for more dpf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back for more dpf!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
HI EVERYONE! Although I was a charter member here I was forced to sell A LOT of our collections over the last year and a half. I am finally in a place where I can once again afford to trade! I have really missed it. I also sell affordable REAL trader pins. I post pictures of the actual pins I have on hand so you get an idea of what you are getting. If you ever have any questions or need trader pins that no one will question just ask. I love to trade with others and have probably made 15 to 20 trades between here and PinPics in the last couple weeks. I love getting those little LBE's in the mail! We just returned from Disneyland and try to go 3 to 4 times a year staying 1 to 2 weeks everytime. When we go we always smile and say..."It's good to be home." LOL

Hi! Haven't spoken to you before but I'll say welcome back anyhow. :) Great avatar and signature you have there too. :D

How Do You Do and welcome back. It is good to see you. I am pretty new to the forum but I have been collecting and trading since 2001. I look forward to checking out some of your pins and possibly making a deal with you in the future.

Ha Ha Ha - On a side note you and Lady Dobbins should get along real well. Are you two sure you aren't related somehow. Almost the same avatar and signature, that is too funny. I guess Haunted Mansion fans really do think alike. - Ha Ha Ha

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! My room mate does my siggy and avatar. I am not that computer literate. She likes Eeyore (thus the Eeyore in my siggy) I LOVE me some EZRA! I collect HHG but if I can not afford to get them all I always try for Ezra first! Between my room mate and myself we collect about 10 different things so our collection was at one time REALLY huge. Now we still have a good sized collection (don't look at PinPics as it is SOOOO outdated) but we are starting over with trading! I feel like a newbie but a little more educated... LOL Here is what we collect between my room mate and myself. HHG, anything from DLR's 50th celebration, Pirates, Hidden Mickey's, Eeyore, Trains, Holiday (mostly Christmas and Halloween), Maleficent as a dragon only, PTN pins (many of them have gone away I am afraid) and anything else that we like. OH and can not forget Mom... she collects Snow White (or should I say we collect and she gets... LOL) We have met TONS of pin traders at DLR and call many of them friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back