• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back from a long hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from a long hiatus.

translation

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I started pin trading/collecting in December of 1999 when the craze started. I was part of DisBoards and was pretty involved until 2002. Then life got really busy and I don't live near WDW or DLR so my collecting sort of tapered off.

I recently took a trip back to WDW this Christmas and the bug bite me again. I've been trying to catch up on all that I missed. Scrappers, Disney Auctions, PODM, hidden mickeys, etc.

There's no rhyme or reason to the pins I plan to collect (although Ariel is my favorite character)

Just wanted to say Hi.

--translation

oh, and PS--my current grail is pinpics 27659

Welcome back to the pinsanity. It has certaintly changed a lot since 1999. You have some catching up to do and we are always ready to help out. Welcome.

New to this forum. I have been out of trading for a bit, but looking to trade for some HGs or possibly unload my collection (traders and keepers). In the past, I collected: Fire, HM, Disneyland signs, attractions, Club 33, cats, bunnies, PoC, Castles, Stitch, Walt Quotes, E-Tickets, Cooking, Maleficent, Chernabog, Villains, GWP Map sets, and Working days. I primarily have older pins, LE, DA, CM with a rack scattered here and there.

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to DPF, but a relatively old trader. I have been into pins since 1996. I am, and have been, officially out of purchasing pins for about 5 years now. The only caveat is purchasing a few that will only go in my collection and no where else.

Check out what I have if you'd like. (you can see what I have on pinpics.com with the same username as what I have here.

I collect: Disneyland Signs, Aurora in the blue dress, Briar Rose, Cinderella, Haunted Mansion, Imagineering pins, Cast pins, working day pins, Pirates of the Caribbean, and I am sure others, which I cannot think of right now. Please feel free to ask me about any of them. I would be happy to answer.

CordyBiddl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back