• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back from DLRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pins you got. I really liked the frame but we ran out of money to get it last time we went. I will gt back there eventually teehee.

Going on Monday! Please say you've left some decent pins on the racks and lanyards?
Looks like you had a great trip!

Lol yeah plenty left I ran out of time to get some of the other pins I wanted as I was doing the coasters lol
Saw lots of the cast refresh pasqal on cast lanyards and tictoc some nice pins.

If your going to the trading shop in the park watch out there is a few sharks sitting outside on benches my sister got done as I was talking with traders friend
She traded two on card limited edition uk pins (good ones) for two basic not limited tink pins bad trade!!! But Interesting she offered me two basic for a limited???
Also the cast members know about it and warned us (unfortunately after it)

Lots of nice staff tho and saw a few from last year which was nice :)
The trade board in the trading shop was good got a few nice limited editions If you buy a frame you can get it sent to your hotel shop in disney hotels :)
Hope you have a nice trip!!!

OMG i just wanna go to Paris to get 1 of the Frames..... So nice! Sorry forgot to ask..... How much was it???... If thats not rude/

Last edited:
OMG i just wanna go to Paris to get 1 of the Frames..... So nice! Sorry forgot to ask..... How much was it???... If thats not rude/

Not rude at all lol, it was around 136-9 euros but I got a shareholder discount so it was cheaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back