• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back on DPF...Sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on DPF...Sorta.

RIDisneyPinGuy

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Been absent from DPF for a few months...

Long and short "stuff" and "life" kinda has gotten in the way of time spent on my happy-places, like DPF. Starting with my second fried laptop this year, and entering nursing school...

Anywho. I miss reading about everybody's pin endeavors, I hope you all are well, and the trading has been successful.

I will be making an effort to drop in more regularly again.

TTFN :wavey:

Welcome back!! So sorry to hear about "life" and "stuff" getting in the way....I really hate it when that interferes with pins, but we've been in the same boat. I'm interested in hearing more about nursing school....I've been giving it some thought lately. This sitting at a desk in front of a computer all day is getting old....(actually, I am as well....lol :)

You, sir, have a pin in your traders that I would DIE for....maybe when you have a chance to check, we're Dizfan on PinPics and I would give you a very lopsided trade in your favor for it!

Happy Trading:wavey:
Debbie

Last edited:
Welcome back! Sorry to hear that 'life' has prevented you from enjoying your happy places more, hopefully that stuff will have eased now. :) Nursing school sounds awesome by the way, hope it's going well. :)

Thanks, all!
Nursing school is great, I am truly enjoying being able to learn patient care in a different capacity than I currently provide. It is a ton of work, and requiring quite a bit of rescheduling with my current career. So not only am I in class 5 days a week, I am working 2-4 overnights and/or weekend days. Coupling that with home, the kids, and training for the Dopey Challenge...I can't figure out where the time is coming from, but I sure know where it is going ;)

Unfortunately, it has also dug into my ability to work overtime, and couple that with the laptop's untimely demise (and other "stuff"...we all have "stuff' at some point or another), I may have to sell my traders to cover the computer cost...

However, Debbie, you will be getting a PM from me. I know which pin you are talking about and we can discuss about it :)

Again, thank you for the welcome back wishes! I missed you guys :)

Welcome - I am doing the grad school/full-time work grind right now, so I hear you. Pin trading can fall by the wayside for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back