• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back To Play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! xoxo

Katie it was wonderful meeting you and Joanie! Our girls definately had a great time together.

Still reeling from all my trading at Disneyland. Still drooling over my HG Malie you helped me with - LOL! You and the pin trading gang at Disneyland made my first experience WONDERFUL !! Like I have said in the past: Look for traders of like mind - i.e., people who are giggling just as much as you are, while trading with each other (Disney Magic has that effect). LOL!

Hey, Guys! Looking forward to chatting and playing with ya' all. Still learning the tricks of this new sight. LOL

And Pauly - Next Halloween won't be soon enough! We made it, for our first time, to DL for Halloween this year!!! AAAAA! I finally met some of my pinpals and cemented some wonderful Friendships (xoxoxo)! Would love Halloween in DL to become a tradition!

Last edited:
Hey, Guys! Looking forward to chatting and playing with ya' all. Still learning the tricks of this new sight. LOL

And Pauly - Next Halloween won't be soon enough! We made it, for our first time, to DL for Halloween this year!!! AAAAA! I finally met some of my pinpals and cemented some wonderful Friendships (xoxoxo)! Would love Halloween in DL to become a tradition!
ME too! and Joanie as well!! we had a blast with you and cant wait to do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back