• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Backstamp Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backstamp Question

ildar717

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just received a pin in trade and it looks good except for one thing.
The pointed star pattern around the "Pin Trading" logo is raised, is this a clear indication of a fake?

Not necessarily. Some pins have the logo indented, and some have it raised. I have legit pins of both kinds.

If you can post a photo or at least tell us which pin it is, we might be able to better help.

Hmm...that's one of the Paris lanyard pins I don't have yet. I can check some of my other Paris lanyard pins when I get home to see if they have the raised back stamp or not.

ETA: Just wanted to note that I haven't seen or heard anything about known fakes of any of the Paris lanyard pins with the exception of the Jack/Sally portrait pin. Even without my own to compare back stamps, I'm fairy sure yours is legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back