• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bacon Game

Bacon Game

Bluie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So it seems the food industry thinks when you add Bacon to something it makes it better, but in most cases, it really doesn't.

I have a saying that '? is the bacon of ?' when ever I come across something that is over done or over rated.

For example lots of commercials are using babies in their ads....so babies = TV commercial bacon. They don't really make commercials better but everyone is doing it!

Here's where you come in...

What do you think is:

TV Bacon
Movie Bacon
Music Bacon
Fashion Bacon
Disney Bacon
and so forth...It could be anything.

Get creative and lets see what we come up with :)

Have fun!

Portobello mushrooms and dijon mustard are the "bacon" of restaurants who think they are better (more posh) than they really are!

(Sorry, I'm allergic to both, so I rant!!)

This is fun!

OK, John Ratzenberger ("Cliff" from Cheers) is the BACON of Pixar. To be fair, he usually DOES make the movie funny, so what more do you want?

TV Bacon Maxwell the pig from geico commercials
Movie Bacon Vampires
Music Bacon The dreaded autotuner
Fashion Bacon Anorexic stick figure models
Disney Bacon Princesses

OK, here's one based on the WDW Pin Trading Night...

It seems like Vinylmations have become the bacon of Pin Trading Nights! Although it felt more like pin trading was the bacon of the Vinylmation Trading Night???

Still, I met a REALLY cool vinylmation trader earlier in the day at D-Street and had off-handedly mentioned that I liked one of the "new" Vinylmations of a tuba with Donald's posterior sticking out of it. Toward the end of the PTN, I ran into the guy again and he asked me if I had traded for this Vinylmation and I said 'no'. Then, he handed one to me!!! What a cool guy! He just said to pass the good luck on to someone else. I think I have, but I'm working hard to do that some more...

Back