• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bad Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Pins

gracermom

It's a Pin Party!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,
Everyone knows I am new to the online pin trading and I was wondering what happens if you do a trade and discover that you unwittingly had a phony - I would think that if that happened and I contacted the other trader they would send mine back and we would trade back - that is what I would do. I was just wondering is every trade with you all satisfaction guaranteed. I would always trade back if a trader was not happy. Is that pretty much the same with everyone.

I try to make sure that each of my trades go smoothly. First off, if I have a pin that is not in the best condition or that I know is a scrapper/fake I choose not to try and trade it. If someone wanted to trade back, it's only right to let them. Unlike at a pin meet up or at the parks, you don't see the condition of the pin you are trading for. It is only right to allow a trade back if someone trading is not satisfied with the pin they received. I was once traded a pin with some pretty noticeable scratches on the front. I brought this up to the person and they offered to trade back. I think everyone should be willing to do that. Everyone deserves to have the real deal and for that real deal pin to be in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back