• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?

#1mickeyfreak

New DPF Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
I figured I would go ahead start the thread for everyone since WDW has released their's and DLR will have their's in about 20 hours. Let's see what scenes everybody's got.

so far everything on Ebay has been either Ballroom scene or after the ballroom with the rose and mirror which is what I really wanted. Hopefully my hook-up at DLR can snag one of those for me.

I can't wait to see either. I'm hoping there's some more variety at DLR's release because I really, really wanted the scene of Belle in her peasant dress, sitting in the field with the dandelions. Plus after Mulan where there was a scene from almost every part of the movie, I'll be kinda bummed if BATB only gets like 3 scenes featured :(

It appears there is one of her in her green library dress!

And I saw a Beast one where he tells her to open her eyes!

So, a library scene!

Last edited:
I don't have pics but descriptions of the scenes my parents got were

Belle holding the mirror with Beast and the rose jar
Belle and Beast dancing, I think it's a 3/4 length shot

Also, not scenes on Ebay

Belle in green dress holding Beast's hand at the door before entering the library
Belle in pink dress, sitting at table with the soup bowl. I think it might be after she picks it up, but since I haven't seen it, I don't know for sure.

Sweetheart I think you and I are going to have a heart attack..My nerves are at an all time high and this release is giving me high anxiety levels. I want one of the beast transformed into a prince.

So far, I see no frames with Phillippe her horse...

WHEW!!!! Safe! Dont need it!

Shoot, I thought wdw was releasing this the same day as disney - a friend if mine was all set to pick him and me up one tomorrow but I guess that's a wash :doh:

So far, scenes look like:
Belle & Beast - ballroom scene, pre & post too (yellow dress)
Belle & Beast - library scene (green dress)
Belle & Beast - breakfast scene (pink dress)

Where's the blue dress?

Last edited:
I saw someone get my grail scene, have not seen it anywhere and only saw one of it. It's belle standing outside in the snow peeking from behind the tree, it's just like the jumbo filmstrip pin. I wish I could find that. Going back tomorrow(6hrs again, :( ) to get them signed.

Pin sold out at all the parks, this was worse than Tangled!

I actually found out that they don't actually hold any for signing. Event services has pre-arranged a certain number to be sold only during signings. They arrive with the artist.
manager told me, hopefully there will be extras tomorrow, I'm really hoping I can get some tomorrow.

I saw someone get my grail scene, have not seen it anywhere and only saw one of it. It's belle standing outside in the snow peeking from behind the tree, it's just like the jumbo filmstrip pin. I wish I could find that. Going back tomorrow(6hrs again, :( ) to get them signed.

Pin sold out at all the parks, this was worse than Tangled!

Good luck! I hope you get it (sounds like the one that they had of Mulan that looked like the Jumbo Film Frame one too!) There's a Beast version of that pin (with the birds).

Good luck! I hope you get it (sounds like the one that they had of Mulan that looked like the Jumbo Film Frame one too!) There's a Beast version of that pin (with the birds).

The Beast version with the birds is going for $300 buy it now w/ artist signature on Ebay. That may be the grail scene, but we'll have to wait til we see what DLR has to offer.

I kinda think the ebay folks are pricing a bit high. But we shall see. :) I bet prices drop a tiny bit.

BUT I also predict that the artist signed pins from THIS PODM might be worth more marginally. Is it me, or have the artist signed PODM's pf the past not been valued higher? Which seems odd. they should be.

I kinda think the ebay folks are pricing a bit high. But we shall see. :) I bet prices drop a tiny bit.

BUT I also predict that the artist signed pins from THIS PODM might be worth more marginally. Is it me, or have the artist signed PODM's pf the past not been valued higher? Which seems odd. they should be.
I think it comes down to personal opinion on whether or not it holds more value. My Mulan PODM is signed by the artist(Thank you Mahrii) and I love it. It makes a person collection unique.

Do people really think this will stay the second most expensive PODM behind Snow White (this is my limited checking of completed eBay listings)? People are comparing this release to Tangled, but depending on scenes it seems like your average Tangled "good" scene sells for $45-65 now on Ebay.

I feel like perhaps there is just an unreal amount of hype on this one and when the dust settles there aren't going to be a ton of people willing to pay $100-150 for these unless it's the grail scene.

This is probably my grail pin, but I don't need it RIGHT NOW. Just wondering how wise it would be to wait. Have the chance to purchase it now for $75 for some okay-to-good scenes but there might be some international shipping complications that concern me. Just looking for a reality check here.

Edit: Well I passed up that opportunity. Hope I don't regret it later. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back