• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?
Some of the bigger names in the industry (like Mark Hamilton AKA The Joker and Luke Skywalker among many others) charged $135 per ticket...and got it too O__O

It's Mark Hamill. ;)

Some of the bigger names in the industry (like Mark Hamilton AKA The Joker and Luke Skywalker among many others) charged $135 per ticket...and got it too O__O

Mark Hamill charged?! Wow, then it's really good that I saw him at his first convention ever in the mid 1990s and he signed for free! Course, he signed so many items for free on Saturday (his first day) that when I went on Sunday (his second day), it was a limit of one per person and it was personalized! Oh well. LOL....uh oh, now that brings me to the question, where did I put that autographed card?!

And Echo, I didn't mean anything by my last comment. I don't think people understood that there were charges for autograph tickets either.

Last edited:
Here's one of my scenes which I didn't see in anyone else's post. I consider it my personal grail!

bbPODM.jpg

not all people at comic con do that though either. It depends even still, I've seen some people go 30 -60$ to sign the souvenir book!

There's no rules on the convention floor, but in the autograph area they must provide you with a free souvenir book autograph (which is why the big names are rarely up there unless its a big group signing).

These are the ones my mom and I got... this release was a pain in the butt and one Castmember really makes me mad. It was at Epcot and she wouldn't even let me look at 4 different scenes like we're allowed to. She would look at one, set it down, look at another one, and give it to me, and repeated that. I think she kept the betters ones she was interested in for herself... I should have reported her to the manager but did not realize what she was doing until after all this was over..

Anyways, here they are, not real impressive but I am lucky to have gotten any -

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

so is there a list of scenes yet or have i just missed it. i know i personally would have loved to see a scene where it's just the rose as the last petal falls

These are the ones my mom and I got... this release was a pain in the butt and one Castmember really makes me mad. It was at Epcot and she wouldn't even let me look at 4 different scenes like we're allowed to. She would look at one, set it down, look at another one, and give it to me, and repeated that. I think she kept the betters ones she was interested in for herself... I should have reported her to the manager but did not realize what she was doing until after all this was over..

Anyways, here they are, not real impressive but I am lucky to have gotten any -

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

Rachel, did you know that your last pin has Lumiere and Cogsworth in the background? They are just over Belle's left shoulder...tiny, but still visible.

Rachel, did you know that your last pin has Lumiere and Cogsworth in the background? They are just over Belle's left shoulder...tiny, but still visible.

Oh yeah I see them. That would TOTALLY be a keeper. That would be the only scene were there are more than just the main characters. So maybe its a good thing that she got the pins she did?

Congrats on all the gorgeous scenes everyone!!! :hsd:

I am so excited because my friend in wdw was able to get me a PODM- squeeeeeeee! :hsd: it's the scene of beast with the rose and the beast looking intently straight ahead (not sure if that makes complete sense :doh:). I can't wait to see it in person and add it to my princess page!! ^.^

That pin may be one of the most wanted in the end if it is the only one with Lumiere and Cogsworth. I still can't believe there are next to none with them...missed opportunity Disney.

Last edited:
Here are my scenes. I'm like a week late, but I have two. Don't know what to do with them. I'm just glad I have them. They're really beautiful.
attachment.php
[/IMG]
attachment.php
[/IMG]

I have that scene and I just realized that Lumiere is there!! OMGosh thanks for pointing that out! :)

@Zoe Aw man! really, yea I didn't see you :( next time say Hi! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back