• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATB PODM's! What scenes did everyone get?
Here are my scenes. I'm like a week late, but I have two. Don't know what to do with them. I'm just glad I have them. They're really beautiful.
attachment.php
[/IMG]
attachment.php
[/IMG]

*cries* I love your scenes! Especially the Belle in the snow! You are very lucky! :)

Took a little more work to get the scene the show up but I think it came out beautifully. I just had to light it up more and make sure to hold very very still lol

c4n5oyo
dyoqyl7

Those are awesome scenes Milky!! I love them!

If anyone is TRADING a scene, please PM me!!! I'm trying to acquire a couple for Christmas gifts and have had absolutely NO LUCK so far!! I have a couple Sword in the Stone scenes from my collection I can trade, or a Mulan scene(with Grandmother, Mulan, and her father in the street). Please help me make some christmas magic!!

Took a little more work to get the scene the show up but I think it came out beautifully. I just had to light it up more and make sure to hold very very still lol

c4n5oyo
dyoqyl7

Mily! You have one of the scenes I wanted! (The first one). I think Beast's face is priceless! Amazing scenes! :)

I can't wait to get mine in the mail! :hsd: I am purchasing one from the lovely ChickenLittle! <3 Mine is of Beast with the enchanted rose. I will post a picture as soon as I get it!

Is there some secret place people are getting them for non-ebay prices? :( I really want at least one (from the scenes I like). I have none. Not sure I can afford $150 plus that most of them are going for! Even though the balcony scene is pretty common it seems like they are listed high. Same goes for Belle in the snow and Beast with Belle dancing in front of the stars (profile view of them).

I really want the one with the rose and Beast and Belle (who is looking down at the mirror). But now I am thinking I might not get any. I should have preordered from someone on ebay and gone with luck, but I really didn't want one of just Beast's face (even that is going for a lot).

Is there some secret place people are getting them for non-ebay prices? :( I really want at least one (from the scenes I like). I have none. Not sure I can afford $150 plus that most of them are going for! Even though the balcony scene is pretty common it seems like they are listed high. Same goes for Belle in the snow and Beast with Belle dancing in front of the stars (profile view of them).

I really want the one with the rose and Beast and Belle (who is looking down at the mirror). But now I am thinking I might not get any. I should have preordered from someone on ebay and gone with luck, but I really didn't want one of just Beast's face (even that is going for a lot).
As of now the only real way is to either win it at an auction here (i think there were like.. 2 or 3 BatB pin auctions here? not sure if one of them ended already) and the other is by trading for one of course. I think the reasons why it's so high even though there scenes aren't rare is because there is a huge high demand, and also because it was waaay more difficult to secure podms from this release since it was sold out in under 30 minutes.

OH! And ofc checking the sales thread. I know someone were selling all of their BatB podms for $75 flat on the sales thread. not sure if they sold out already though.

Last edited:

Basic laws of supply & demand. Someone wants a specific scene, someone has that specific scene for X price and then you either buy it or you don't. One way to have gotten it for non-ebay prices is to have either gone to DLR or to WDW and camped out at either location for pins.

This is the one I got today in the mail, and yeah, I had to resort to our favorite auction site. Luckily, it was not as expensive as other pins like this from the same movie clip that sold immediately after release, but this pin is now officially the most expensive single pin I have ever bought. =/ Although Beauty and the Beast is not my most favorite Disney Princess film, the ballroom scene from the film holds personal significance to me. Unfortunately, the full-bodied dance scenes are ridiculously expensive! This year has been terrible for me in terms of Disney having made so many dolls and pins that I have wanted to get...

Beauty and the Beast - PODM 2012
by Flynn.Rider, on Flickr

This year has been terrible for me in terms of Disney having made so many dolls and pins that I have wanted to get...

YES! Is this normal?? Because I can't take another year of so many dolls and pins I want. I had to pick and choose and it would have been less painful if there wasn't so many good ones I wanted. It is so good to have so much to choose from and so bad to have to choose!

Basic laws of supply & demand. Someone wants a specific scene, someone has that specific scene for X price and then you either buy it or you don't. One way to have gotten it for non-ebay prices is to have either gone to DLR or to WDW and camped out at either location for pins.

Well of course. But with so many people saying they just "got them in the mail" I was wondering if there was a retailer that sold them ahead of time like a pre-order. If there was such a place I'd want to know about it for future pins. However, what you are all saying is that everyone (who did not camp out) is getting them from ebay or from trades/sales here.

Sorry, I am very new to pin collecting.

As of now the only real way is to either win it at an auction here (i think there were like.. 2 or 3 BatB pin auctions here? not sure if one of them ended already) and the other is by trading for one of course. I think the reasons why it's so high even though there scenes aren't rare is because there is a huge high demand, and also because it was waaay more difficult to secure podms from this release since it was sold out in under 30 minutes.

OH! And ofc checking the sales thread. I know someone were selling all of their BatB podms for $75 flat on the sales thread. not sure if they sold out already though.

Thanks! I will look for that one. Well I feel better that I am not missing out on a pre-order from some special retail site.

Last edited:
Well of course. But with so many people saying they just "got them in the mail" I was wondering if there was a retailer that sold them ahead of time like a pre-order. If there was such a place I'd want to know about it for future pins. However, what you are all saying is that everyone (who did not camp out) is getting them from ebay or from trades/sales here.

Sorry, I am very new to pin collecting.

Thanks! I will look for that one. Well I feel better that I am not missing out on a pre-order from some special retail site.

Yes, most people who got in the mail either paid for them via ebay or traded heavily for them (typically). There is a pre-order place which was mentioned by Stacey (mylittleguy) but for the pre-order price (which started at $39.99 and went up to $64.99 the day before the release), you only got a scene with Beast (not any of the "better' scenes, although I do think the ones with Beast only are fine too!)

Yes, most people who got in the mail either paid for them via ebay or traded heavily for them (typically). There is a pre-order place which was mentioned by Stacey (mylittleguy) but for the pre-order price (which started at $39.99 and went up to $64.99 the day before the release), you only got a scene with Beast (not any of the "better' scenes, although I do think the ones with Beast only are fine too!)

I may have missed Stacey's post, but I wouldn't have wanted one with only Beast anyway. Not that they aren't nice, but I prefer having Belle and Beast together. $64.99 is not a bad price though. I did find one to buy from a member here so I am pretty happy now. It was one of the ones I was looking for too.

I saw this thread back at the top and just had to say....

((in a valley girl voice))"BatB PODM is soooo yesterday. Like isn't there already people talking about tha next one? You totally need to get with the times!"

LOL :angel::wiggle::hug:

I realize this isn't a trading thread but I would be willing to trade one of the BATB PODM's for these 2 pins. Please use PM for any other trade requests/inquiries ;)
791C9485-E51E-4054-89A2-5073281762E3-42205-0000101CEA8688A5.jpg

Me too. These are impossible to find. Only a handful of Cars Land pins I do not own and these are part of them. My sig has the only Cars Land pins I need. These just disappeared off the face of the planet!

Me too. These are impossible to find. Only a handful of Cars Land pins I do not own and these are part of them. My sig has the only Cars Land pins I need. These just disappeared off the face of the planet!
Mark ... I've actually got the whole set ... And it wasn't easy. My GF has fallen in love with the set so my mission is to try get them for her( I was hoping before Christmas). She has the RSR and Luigi pin so far. It just seems that those that have them do not want to part with them.

Last edited:
Okay, finally getting around to posting my scene!!

2vxrrx1.jpg

I received this scene in a partial trade with mylittletyguy on the 7th. :D I am so happy that I finally have one! I love this scene/frame as well! :D

So big thank you to mylittletyguy!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back