• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Be Enchanted by this BatB Rose Souvenir Cup that Lights Up! - ENDS MARCH 16

Auction Ended: Be Enchanted by this BatB Rose Souvenir Cup that Lights Up! - ENDS MARCH 16

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
20170309_090007_zpsajkyuzgn.jpg

TALE AS OLD AS TIIIIIIIIIIIME!!! DO do do do do…. TUNE AS OLD AS SOOOOOOOONG!!!

*clears throat* Oh, sorry! Didn’t see you there… Um, anywho! Hey gang! :D With the new live action Beauty and the Beast film just around the corner, I thought a thematically appropriate auction was in order.

I present to you the HIGHLY coveted Enchanted Rose Souvenir Cup with Light up action! :D People have been going CRAZY for these things and I managed to snag this one just for you guys here at DPF (it cost me a delicious breakfast at Be Our Guest…what a hard life I lead…). Anyway, this baby is up for auction and it can be yours just in time for the new film! Here are some close-up pictures.

20170309_153859_zps2vfsbvcw.jpg

scuff_zpsiz6kwud3.jpg

You’ll notice in that second picture that you can see a small scuff in the clear acrylic. These were not wrapped by Disney individually before sale and as such almost every single one has SOME form of scuff. Because if you look at acrylic wrong it will scuff or crack… Why Disney? Why?

Anywho, the scuff is virtually unnoticeable unless you’re looking for it. Moreover, the rose inside is moveable, so you and spin it to whichever side you need to hide the scuff. ;) The cup also has a light up feature with three strobing settings. Check it out! :D

20170309_145047_zpszooffuev.jpg

I have to say, at first I wasn’t impressed because of the hype. But really, this thing is pretty freaking cool… The cup will be wrapped securely in copious bubble wrap and mailed in a sturdy box with insurance (for domestic shipping only).

Absolutely all bids and bidders welcome! :3 I am in DIRE need of some good traders, so if you don’t have something on my wants list, bid anyway!!! :D

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: I have no problem shipping internationally, nor will the cost of shipping affect my judgement here. However, just be aware that international shipping is sometimes a little rougher than domestic and these cups can be delicate. Just for the record. I’ll check on the cost of insurance for international shipping but if its astronomical, I may not be able to provide that (though we can discuss other shipping options).

Pinpics name is: Merlin_Emrys

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet and/or Prince Ali
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss, but Robin too!)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Hercules (in order: Muses, Megara, Young Herc, Hades, Pegasus (baby and adult), Herc, the gods, Pain/Panic)*
Cogsworth*

*This is my newest collection, and as such the set I have the least of already! So a fertile ground for offering smaller pins!!.

Also interested in:
Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
PTDs
WDIs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Marvel
Pins with really bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†pin).

Things do no need to be from these lists to be bid. I’d also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

This auction will end at 9:00pm on Thursday, March 16 Eastern Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted after three bids and whenever there is a change after that! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

Ouch, Merlin, why do you torment me so? My wife doesn't care for pins but she does care about basically all other things Disney, and BATB is at the top of that list, with this tumbler at the top of the BATB list. But alas, i don't think I have anything worthy. I will definitely check.

Ouch, Merlin, why do you torment me so? My wife doesn't care for pins but she does care about basically all other things Disney, and BATB is at the top of that list, with this tumbler at the top of the BATB list. But alas, i don't think I have anything worthy. I will definitely check.
Anything is worth a shot! Doesn't have to be on my wants at all. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I will start the bidding then with PP #21711, History of Art- A Goofy Movie. I know it isn't darkwing or duck tales, but still sort of fits in with the Disney afternoon motif and captures a specific moment in the film.

I will start the bidding then with PP #21711, History of Art- A Goofy Movie. I know it isn't darkwing or duck tales, but still sort of fits in with the Disney afternoon motif and captures a specific moment in the film.
Oh! See? I didn't even know this existed and it definitely would have been on my wants list! :D

As you know, I don't have much in terms of pins from my humble collection, but ever since I saw this, I have been in LOVE with this cup. I can trade you two pins:

1) Pin 91737[FONT=&quot] WDW Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - Mystery Pin Collection - Jafar - [/FONT]
pin91737th200
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
1) Non Disney but literary so I wanted to give it a shot. A mondo pin of the Handbook For the Recently Deceased from Beetlejuice -
unspecified3.jpe

Thanks for the bids everyone! :) that's three, so time for the leader board!

1) Momerathsoutgrabe - Tinker Bell with Book
2) Spr175psu - History of Art - A Goofy Movie
3) outrundaylight - SotMK Jafar and Beetlejuice book

Outrun, the Beetlejuice book is fun! However, I do have the Jafar pin. :)

Thanks for the bids everyone! :) that's three, so time for the leader board!

3) outrundaylight - SotMK Jafar and Beetlejuice book

Outrun, the Beetlejuice book is fun! However, I do have the Jafar pin. :)

I figured as much lol It was a hail mary pass since it was the only one of your wants that I actually had. This was fun though!

I'd like to try and bid on this as a zap for DPF member dalamara in USA ,she loves Beauty and the Beast.She's having a tough time and it would really cheer her up !
I don't have any of your wants sorry but i'll try with these, 111216 Hot Topic Kingdom Hearts Heartless symbol new on card
RS_Rd376b9a006.png
, 50333 Mickey Mouse with Christmas carol book LE 1000
pin50333th200
it kinda fits your character reading books category,Thanks from Sabrina.

Thanks for the bid, Sabrina! Here's the updated leader board :

3) Teddy_ruxpin - Heartless pin and Mickey with book

Still several days to get those bids in. :)

~Merlin

Hi, I'm not sure if you have this already, but I will add to my bid the Madam Mim Villains Keychain.

MG22900-04-500x500.jpg

Thanks for the bids everyone! And Spr, that Keychain is super cute! But I think the leader board remains the same for now.

Also, mods, since pinpics is down, is there a way to have this auction extended?

Oh my Golly that's adorable. XD sadly, I don't quite think I'd have a place for it. XD

1) Momerathsoutgrabe
2) Spr175psu
3) Disneychildwithin

Alright gang! Is it now past 9 o'clock! So the current leader is:

Momerathsoutgrabe

However! Several have expressed sadness that pinpics has been down for the past few days and, as such, cannot check my wants (or their own pins, for that matter).

As of this minute pinpics is back up and running, so I would like to extend the auction for 24 more hours so that those who wanted to can try and add a bid having checked my wants.

Mods, if that is not allowed, the the winner will be Momerathsoutgrabe. If it is allowed, then this auction will end at 9:00 pm Eastern Time (WDW time) on Friday, March 17th!!

Thanks everyone for the bids so far!! <3

~Merlin

Back