• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Beautiful birthday zap from Sabrina (teddy_ruxpin)!

ZAPPED! Beautiful birthday zap from Sabrina (teddy_ruxpin)!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I guess I posted my thank you thread a few days early, because today I came home to a big surprise package from Sabrina!

She sent me
- an adorable birthday card
- some Little Mermaid bath gel
- a TinkerBell hair turban
- some Minnie Mouse hair clips
- a Hello Kitty notepad
- a "kiss" from DL Paris (what's a thimble?)
- a handful of Kinder Eggs and Smarties
- Peter Pan and Lost Boy mini-mates (!!)
- and a Michael Darling pin from Paris!!!

Check out all these pictures!
8u2yte9y.jpg

nudevupu.jpg

ute2evy2.jpg

yva5y9e6.jpg

yra8a6eg.jpg

ha6uhe2a.jpg

Thank you so much, for everything, Sabrina!

I can tell you put a lot of thought into this package, and it means so much to me! I especially love the Michael pin, and the thimble/kiss, and those little Lost Boys!

(I had to look them up because I'd never seen them before. It's so rare to run across Lost Boy merchandise!)

uva6agy9.jpg

mavepyru.jpg

You are the best! XOXO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(what's a thimble?)

Oh my god Sara, you make me feel really old. :facepalm: A thimble is a tool that was used back when they used to sew things by hand. Your thumb would get sore from pushing the needle through the fabric so they made thimbles so instead of pushing with your skin you would push with the thimble. Originally they were metal. The ceramic versions are for show.

Congratulations on the great gifts and happy belated birthday.

Oh my god Sara, you make me feel really old. :facepalm: A thimble is a tool that was used back when they used to sew things by hand. Your thumb would get sore from pushing the needle through the fabric so they made thimbles so instead of pushing with your skin you would push with the thimble. Originally they were metal. The ceramic versions are for show.

Congratulations on the great gifts and happy belated birthday.

LOL David - I know what a thimble is! I was referencing Peter Pan. ;)

Back