Beauty and the Beast [2017] Merchandise Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by werepuppy, Dec 26, 2016.

1. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

YES! love these! I missed the 6pm fan event by a few hours! I am so upset since I've been looking forward to this for over a year. Luckily I was still able to get tickets. These pins are BEAUTIFUL! I wonder how you get them? Maybe you just ask when you arrive with your tickets?

2. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

Home Shopping Network is launching a Beauty and the Beast collection on March 1st! Excited to see what they will release!

[​IMG]

3. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the heads up on the buyer. I'm not great at reprinting things but maybe worth a try. Hopefully it's not in need of a re paint when I get it

4. Argentine

Argentine All glory to the Helix!

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

5. tinkerbelle1956

tinkerbelle1956 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

This is what I bought today at Toys R Us. It's exclusive to Toys R Us only and on sale for $31.99. Belle & Prince. I definitely like the Belle in yellow gown Better in the Hasbro brand. I'll be getting her. Tomorrow I'm going to the Disney Store to buy Gaston & Belle in peasant dress. I hope she grows on me. I was hoping Hasbro would do a Gaston by himself.
    Maybe I should wait as the associate said more stuff is arriving. I then decorated with my animated figures. Here are some pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Amarian

Amarian Member

0   0   0

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  7. Amarian

Amarian Member

0   0   0

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  8. tinkerbelle1956

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

I really need to hit the lottery. LOL

9. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't quote me on this, but I THINK you just ask for them whenever you buy your tickets at the AMC theater? Either way I am sure some theater employee would know what to do lol.

10. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is SO much beautiful merchandise coming out! Getting really excited for the movie!

11. Stitch1993

Stitch1993 New Member

0   0   0

Looking these dolls it seems Hasbro did a better job than DS, that Yellow non singing Belle i very pretty. Don't mind not looking like Emma lol.

12. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

I want that necklace, what is it supposed to be? To bad the Disney Store (States) isn't getting a version.

13. Amarian

Amarian Member

0   0   0

14. tinkerbelle1956

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

Ugh I'm going to DS today and buying a LA Belle top and the peasant Belle/Gaston doll. I know my wallet is going to hurt coming out. Next week, I'm buying the Hasbro Belle as they did a better job on her face & dress. Then I'll need Beast and I heard journals are coming too. Oh there is a compact and Jammie's for adults as well. I'm really, really in trouble.
    I sold my 17" LÊ Belle & Beast doll, put that money away for hopefully a platinum Belle & Beast.

15. jadeites-lady

jadeites-lady Bookworm Belle

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

I'm on sis' Facebook (we sometimes share the account) and found these on the doll pages she's part of:

[​IMG]

16. jadeites-lady

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

17. jadeites-lady

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

18. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Member

0   0   0

Oh My word this is amazing!!! I wonder how much it costs! And the Cogsworth, he is amazing as well! I bet the rose is sold by swarvoski and hopefully Cogsworth won't have an insane price tag! Beautiful merchandise! I wonder if they are going to make a Lumiere as well.

19. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am going to need that Cogsworth! He looks amazing! And I hope we see some shirts and hoodies for men as well!

20. DisneyJenn

DisneyJenn New Member

0   0   0

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  21. tinkerbelle1956

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

Swavorski does make the rose ( mini) and it's $179.00: I saw it!

22. tinkerbelle1956

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

Thanks for sharing! She did really good describing the figures in the video. Is there a Cogsworth?

23. kabe

kabe Member

0   0   0

That rose is swarovski, it's limited edition and it's huge! Unfortunately it's price tag is also huge at over $2000 O_O But like tinkerbelle1956 said there is a much more reasonable small version :) Also I recall the person who posted the Cogsworth pictures saying there will be a Lumiere!

I wish they'd make a replica rose and mirror too. Ah well.

24. AngelicLuka

AngelicLuka New Member

0   0   0

Which one is this where do I get it omg

25. tinkerbelle1956

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

This one is at Toys R Us also. It lights up and plays music, i think. I need to pick one up also.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017