• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast [2017] Merchandise Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
beauty-the-beast.jpg
European collectors get an amazing Make Up collection, that really needs to be made available in the United States. The packaging alone is magnificent.

http://www.revelist.com/beauty-news...8/dig-cogsworths-woodandclockwork-packaging/8

https://www.amazon.it/LOréal-Designer-Paris-Cofanetto-Collezione/dp/B01NAU65GZ

Last edited:
I checked the amazon page (thanks for the link!) and it looks like it already sold out! Crazy.

Man this wait for the announcement of the LE LA Belle doll is killing me lol I am dying to see what she looks like not to mention know the actual date of release so I can ask for it off from fork should it not occur on a Saturday like the Alice dolls did. I am hoping they announce something very soon

I always wonder if the people who buy makeup in such elaborate packaging like that, actually use the makeup in it?

I have a ton of makeup but I wouldn't buy a set like that because I'd feel too guilty to use it and destroy the fragile look, but also, I would feel guilty that the makeup went stale and unused if I didn't use it (never mind the third factor, which is that I try to only buy makeup that actually matches my complexion and the looks I'd want to wear, as that's already so expensive in itself). So, I personally prefer my makeup and my decorative collectables to be separate items.

BUT, I know this is not the first instance of this, of a collectable makeup in a package that you can basically either use or display but not both, and they seem to sell well?

Last edited:
14717140_10155117342889530_2885075375151829450_n.jpg

Have at it, kids!

Details, from DS FB: Certain as the sun, our Limited Edition Live-Action Belle Doll is dancing into select stores and online March 17. $129.95 US/$159.95 CAN Global Edition Size: 5,500

Last edited:
Soooooo thought on the LE dolls? I can't see them going down too well especially the £500 set. I've seen pics on DSUK instagram.

I want to like them. I REALLY do! But I just can't justify spending the money. I wonder how much Belle and her Prince costs. I sort of...like them?

100% agree. IMO the set should be £100 not the single doll. You're obviously just paying for the fact they're LE500

Well I am going to be in the minority(already was with liking the film Collection Doll of Belle) but I really like them. I think Belle is really pretty and just like the film collection doll does look like Emma Watson. It seems they have lowered the hairline so the forehead is not as massive(my major problem with the film collection doll) I also really like the Belle in the platinum set but I am sure the price is going to be insane as it usually is. I will be lining up outside my local Disney Store next Friday to see if I can get her.

Good luck getting her! I hope to see some photos from collectors, I think they are pretty, too! :) But I'm partial to Beauty and the Beast (see my signature pic :D)

Well, they definitely did do a repaint.

She look very peeved now, but actually much healthier. Also not really like Emma Watson at all. Nor Belle. I see a peeved lady in a yellow dress. Something to her left is really upsetting her. In the LE 500, the prince has probably let a silent-but-deadly one go. Poor guy, he looks pretty consternated, like even after the fact he's still really trying to hold it in. I expect sweat beads on his brow at any moment. But alas, it's too late. You can see it in her face: she KNOWS.

I heard either on FB or Tumblr that someone was talking to a manager at their Disney Store and and they said there were two surprise skus in the system. If true could this possibly be a surprise beast and Gaston or maybe the Le cogsworth and Lumiere? I'm not holding my breath for anything but it would be nice

I heard either on FB or Tumblr that someone was talking to a manager at their Disney Store and and they said there were two surprise skus in the system. If true could this possibly be a surprise beast and Gaston or maybe the Le cogsworth and Lumiere? I'm not holding my breath for anything but it would be nice

Is it possible one of the surprises might be a doll gift set?? Or even a 12" "Belle and Prince" set??

I'm a little irked that we only have Hasbro's Prince (which I may get...I'm just not a fan of his painted legs) or a $750 LE set! I guess I'm still hoping Disney surprises us with a Film Collection Prince.

I believe I know the post you're talking about, but it wasn't that there were two more dolls to be revealed, just that there were two dolls yet to be announced. This was before the official announcement of Belle and the Platinum. Those are the two dolls in question, alas there is nothing else. (I would have loved one of Beast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back