• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast: 25th Anniversary Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast: 25th Anniversary Merchandise

lordofanime

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I figured I would create a thread for the merchandise created for the 25th anniversary re-release of Beauty and the Beast.

Beauty%20and%20the%20Beast_zpspbtuxysi.jpg

Cast a spell on your imagination and embark on an epic adventure with Belle, our brave and independent heroine, the Beast, who has the heart and soul of a prince, the music you'll never forget and all the fun characters you love. Plus, never-before-seen bonus extras reveal Walt Disney's first inspiration for the cherished classic.

Create magical memories when you share this beloved story and its Academy Award (1991: Best Music, Original Song - Beauty and the Beast, Original Score) winning music with everyone in your family! Part of the Walt Disney Signature Collection.

Please post all merch previews and news here. Let's avoid crowding the Art of Belle thread because that one is created specifically for it.

Last edited:
disneydollscollectiblesandmore posted several photos on tumblr, I think thats where these photos originated, and there are many things showing up.

tumblr_o9aumx2Mhg1uqgm9ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9aumx2Mhg1uqgm9ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9aumx2Mhg1uqgm9ro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9awhregaK1uqgm9ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9aumx2Mhg1uqgm9ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9aumx2Mhg1uqgm9ro5_1280.jpg

This one comes from AllThoseDisneyDolls

tumblr_o9aqhuTNTB1tdyxhuo7_1280.jpg

These are from RadioDisneyClub

tumblr_o98t656AZR1tdyxhuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o98t656AZR1tdyxhuo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o98t656AZR1tdyxhuo4_500.jpg

tumblr_o98t656AZR1tdyxhuo5_500.jpg

Yeah this tread would probably make more sense than spamming all the new merchandise in the Art of Belle thread. Sorry about that haha.

I honestly don't know if there is anything revealed so far that I am really interested in so far aside from that plush of the Beast. Its all still really nice merch regardless though. I just wanna see pictures of the Belle doll.

So far I want the figure set, the tumblr, and the wallet. I recently bought the Belle backpack, if anyone wants I can post photos. And I have the Belle stationary zipper kit on order.

Am hoping for a snow globe and a making of (similar to the Art Of...) book.

Philippe is really cute! :3 Are they already out in Disney Stores? If so, I will need to make a trip just so I can look at it all in person. xD

I'd love to see what the pin set will look like!

Ugh, I have the DVD already, but I'd love to see the HQ blu-ray version with the additional special features. But...it just seems unnecessary to purchase the movie again...-__- Oh, well, I did it for Aladdin and TLM, sooo...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Disney Store copy will apparently, come with four lithographs. And a $10 off your next order (over $40?).
Since I've bought DVDs through the DS before and a bit of nostalgia. That is the edition I'm going after. It is fun to see what other stores are offering.

Omg cogsworth! So excited about all the plushes, the mini doll set, the compact mirror & the rest of the art of Belle collection.

Here are the lithographs from the Disney Store that Runswthwolves mentioned. I don't think they are as bad as some of the previous lithographs we have gotten, but the really could be a lot better.

1322002491909-2
1322002491909-3

1322002491909-4
1322002491909-5

Here's a look at the Target storybook edition that was mentioned by bookhugger. I really like the cover art!

Also from Target, this one doesn't have the storybook:

Pre-order for $22.99 (make sure to add another $2.01 in merchandise in order to qualify for free shipping)

Agreed, the lithographs could be better. Thanks for the in store pre order info Chubs. If mine wasn't a fair distance away, I'd do that. Instead it's online for me.

The individual Disney Stores are going to start their preorders on Friday, just an FYI!

Thanks for the info! If Friday is when all the actual stores will start taking pre-orders, then I am almost positive that the Belle doll will be revealed either this week or next week.

Thanks for the info! If Friday is when all the actual stores will start taking pre-orders, then I am almost positive that the Belle doll will be revealed either this week or next week.

And thus go up for pre-order? Need to make sure I have the money in my account. I know nothing is charged till the doll ships. But I would hate to lose my spot, if they check my account for funds early.

And thus go up for pre-order? Need to make sure I have the money in my account. I know nothing is charged till the doll ships. But I would hate to lose my spot, if they check my account for funds early.

I doubt she will go up for pre-order a few days after she is announced. Jasmine was announced in the first week of July and didn't go up for pre-order until the first week of August. Then again they could be handling her pre-order differently where the movie is coming out in September instead of October like these movies usually do.

I doubt she will go up for pre-order a few days after she is announced. Jasmine was announced in the first week of July and didn't go up for pre-order until the first week of August. Then again they could be handling her pre-order differently where the movie is coming out in September instead of October like these movies usually do.

Thank you for clarifying that. Last year I didn't catch when Jasmine was announced, only when she did go up for pre-order. Which lead me to thinking she was announced and pre-order was one in the same. Hopefully with BATB due in September. It will translate to an earlier pre-order.

Thank You for this post. I had no idea about this and will be calling my DS tomorrow to order the Blu Ray. Will there be a 17" LE doll. I will die if they do Beast & Gaston also. Or the Prince. <faint>

Got the cogsworth plush, the mini doll set, and the new classic belle doll with chip... All are soooo cute in person and so worth everything. I think cogsworth is my favorite.

I went up to the store last night and pre ordered my Blu Ray and purchased the Art Of Bells top. It's so purdy'. Got to get back up to pre order the doll. I want the wallet, also.

So Hallmark had their ornament premier yesterday and they released this amazing Beauty and the Beast ornament. It plays the original Beauty and the Beast song from the movie! You can either purchase it online or buy it from a store! Click on the image to go to the webstore listing.

They also decided to do a surprise release for Lumiere. You can only get him in stores.
disney-beauty-and-the-beast-lumiere-ornament-root-1595qxe3101_1470_1.jpg

I went to the Disney Store yesterday with some friends, and they had a bunch of the new Beauty and the Beast stuff in, including some of the Art of Belle collection. Like everything else they make, the products look so much better in person, and I am hoping more items are put online and in stores in time for the friends and family sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back