• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast: 25th Anniversary Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast: 25th Anniversary Merchandise
I shared this in the vinylmation section of the forums, but I figured I would share it here as well. Disney is releasing a second series of the BatB vinylmations that came out several years ago. That was easily one of the most popular vinylmation sets Disney has ever produced, so its great to see them making more to compliment that original set despite the decline in popularity for vinylmations.

13957535_10210447378765017_1670808698_n.jpg

13957535_10210447378765017_1670808698_n-2.jpg

13957535_10210447378765017_1670808698_n-1.jpg

Beauty and the Beast The Enchanted Christmas is also getting a Blu-ray re-release. We got a confirmation of a DVD re-release a while back but DMC has artwork up for the Blu-ray version as well. I have zero interest in the BatB sequels (I actually think they are terrible), but I know this movie does have a fan base so I figured I would share it here.

1397980_1397981.jpg

So the vinylmation set came out this morning and they're sold out... Great....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the vinylmation set came out this morning and they're sold out... Great....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i'm super bummed about that too. I can't believe they sold out day one! Hopefully they decide to restock them, but given Disney's lack in interest in Vinylmation over the past few years, I am not gonna get my hopes up for that.

Yeah i'm super bummed about that too. I can't believe they sold out day one! Hopefully they decide to restock them, but given Disney's lack in interest in Vinylmation over the past few years, I am not gonna get my hopes up for that.

They sold out in California, what the heck! How many of these did they make??!!

I bought beast thinking I would give it to a friends son and then I realized that he might get scared of it lol so now i decided to keep him. I also bought LE belle and gaston. i wish for a 17 inches Le doll of prince adam in the future

I bought beast thinking I would give it to a friends son and then I realized that he might get scared of it lol so now i decided to keep him. I also bought LE belle and gaston. i wish for a 17 inches Le doll of prince adam in the future

Same! I would LOVE a Prince Adam. Even if it's designer I don't care lol

I heard the upcoming platinum beauty and the beast has beast on beast form..good thing im not planning on buying it.

Hello. i just watched beauty and the beast last night. I just felt like rewatching it due to my excitement over the LE dolls I preordered. People were complaining about the gaston doll, saying that his body is not bulky enough. Contrary to this, there were some scenes, particularly when he came to the door of belles house, that his body was just like the doll. Lean but not that bulky. There were scenes too were he was showing off his muscles and that was the time it seem bulky. Its not consistent. So i think it made sense that they made the doll this way. His body is perfect.

Apparently it was released in stores before it online. I saw two girls who posted a pictures of themselves coming out of a store holding the box. They are Limited edition too. I don't understand why they weren't available online first and then available in store. The merch release is so strange this year.

I tell myself I should not care because I cannot buy it but deep down I am a little what's the word again? NEEDING THIS????

Apparently it was released in stores before it online. I saw two girls who posted a pictures of themselves coming out of a store holding the box. They are Limited edition too. I don't understand why they weren't available online first and then available in store. The merch release is so strange this year.

I tell myself I should not care because I cannot buy it but deep down I am a little what's the word again? NEEDING THIS????

unfortunately, they dont sell it in my store. I think its just in the US. I went there as soon as I saw the photo in the fb group and they told me they never received any ornaments just the dolls. I believe them because i visit the disney store every weekend and i never saw this ornament set. Looks so pretty

I don't know... I honestly can't justify paying anything over $20 for a single ornament..... They are never as detailed as their makes them out to be, especially the DisneyStore ones... Like wow. If Hallmark made these, I would maybe think about it, because they're detailing is phenomenal, but Disney's is just bad...

Anyone know the costs (in American dollars)? Don't have the room or heck even a tree that big. And I'm starting to think more of the mech is being released in store only. Or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back